The Training Begins

Start from the beginning

"This technique is called Divergent fist. It's not something many can do on purpose. This will be a great weapon for you," Gojo stated.

_______________________________________

After finished up Yuji's training for the day, Gojo drove me to a nearby bakery to grab a snack. As we got out of the car I noticed he grabbed a bag from the backseat of his car. I wondered for a moment as to why he was bringing it but then I decided not to question it.

I picked out a slice of strawberry cream cake. Gojo grabbed several slices of cakes of different flavors. I gave him a questioning look. "What?" He said. "They got new flavors I want to try."

I covered my mouth with my hand and giggled to myself. Gojo chooses a table by the window and I follow behind him. We each take a seat and begin eating our desserts.

I take a bite out my cake when Gojo asked, "So what were you and Yuji-kun talking about before I arrived?"

"Oh, Yuji was just asking why I become a jujutsu sorcerer," I say.

"Ahhh, so did you tell Yuji it was for your handsome sensei?" He asked.

"No I did not tell Yuji that because that was not the reason I became a sorcerer," I respond in annoyance.

Gojo laughed and then took a bite from his cake "Mm! You've got to try this one (y/n)-san!" He scooped up a piece of his cake with his fork and held it up for me to try.

I looked at him hesitantly but I leaned over and take a bite. It was cheesecake. It was light, moist and creamy. "Oh that is good!" I say.

Gojo smiled, "right? See I have good taste."

I chuckled at him. Then I look up at Gojo and meet his eyes. "Sensei?" I asked. "Do you remember how we first met?"

He sat back in his chair and placed his elbow on the arm chair and rested his head on his hand. "Of course I do. It was when I saved you from that cursed spirit a couple years back. Lucky for you, I'm the strongest," he said with a smug grin.

I glared at him. My sensei has always been like that. So carefree and never seems to take most things seriously. I couldn't hold my serious face for long and I started to giggle.

"Yes, I'm thankful that you were the one that was there to save me." I look down smiling.

It was true. I am grateful to have met Gojo. Then I realized what I had just said and I could feel the heat rise up to my cheeks.

"You're welcome," he said in a prideful way. "Oh before I forget. I got you a gift."

He placed the same bag he had carried in on the table and pushed it towards me. I stared at the bag for a moment. I finally asked, "why'd you decide to get me a gift?"

"Since you went through all the trouble of coming back to help me with Yuji I wanted to get you a welcome back gift," Gojo explained.

"You didn't have to get me anything. I-I I can't accept this," I nervously say.

He smiled. "Well I wanted to. Now go on and open it already," he ordered.

I reached over the table to open up the bag. I looked inside and saw a plain white short-sleeved shirt and a pair of trouser pants. If Gojo purchased these himself then I know they must be expensive. He has an expensive taste. Being a special-grade sorcerer he makes a good amount of money and it helps that he's also part of one of the 3 big clans.

"Uhhm.... you didn't spend too much on this? Did you?" I asked as I looked up back at him. I couldn't help myself from feeling guilty by taking this gift from him.

"Don't worry about how much I spent." He insisted. "Do you like it? I know that since you'll be staying awhile I thought it would be nice if I got you some new clothes."

It was thoughtful of him to get me a new outfit. I don't really have a lot of clothes since I have to travel light due to my missions.

"How did you even know my size," I asked?

He brought his hand up to his face and pulled down his glasses exposing his vivid blue eyes. "I got really good eyes."

I looked down at the bag. I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. "Th-thank you sensei. I really do appreciate the gift," I manage to say.

"Now you can tell me what a great teacher I am!" He yelled out excitedly.

I frowned at him. "I don't think I should feed into your ego," I say.

Gojo whined, "(y/n)-san, you're so cruel."

                  ~author's note~

I hoped that you all enjoyed this chapter! I know theres only a few of you that are following along with the story but I still feel bad for the long update. I am currently in school but I'll be going on winter break soon so I hope to have the next new chapter out soon! Thank you so much for reading!