007

(replay to the last chapter)

maddy pov

I walk out and say "Wow this is actually so nice, thank you so much!" I hug Paige

I walk out and say "Wow this is actually so nice, thank you so much!" I hug Paige. "No problem!" Paige hugs me back.

"Ok, now what am I going to wear?" Paige looks in her closet. "ooo! can I pick?!" I run up behind her. The jacket I have on me slips off my left shoulder and I leave it like that. "sure" Paige takes a step back to let me look. "Try. This. On. RIGHT NOW!" I give Paige a dress, some heels, jewelry, and give her lip gloss.

 RIGHT NOW!" I give Paige a dress, some heels, jewelry, and give her lip gloss

Paige comes out and says "how do I look" then twirls. "AMAZING OH MY GOD PAIGE" I yell, "what?" she looks confused. "save some men for the rest of us women" we both laugh then walk out of her room.

"THEY ARE COMING RIGHT NOW" Mia yells down the stairs. "what do you mean?" I look at Mia. "oh, everyone is waiting for yall" she says walking down the stairs. Paige and I look at each other and laugh. We then walk down the stairs and both Jacob and Jackson stare at us wide-eyed. Vinnie walked up behind Jacob and gasped, "dang, you look good Maddy". Jacob looks at Vinnie and says "yeah she does". I get to the end of the stairs then all of a sudden Jacob grabs me by my waist and pulls me towards him then kisses my lips.

"You look stunning" Jacob looks me up and down. "I already know, Vinnie told me" I joke and roll my eyes. Jacob glares at Vinnie and then says to me "go wait in the car". "but why-" I get cut off by Jacob telling "do it" in a very stern voice. I lead myself to the car and get in, "where are your boyfriend, and Vinnie?" Mia jokes. I shrug and then look out the window into the house. I see Jacob and Vinnie talking to each other, I wonder what they are saying.

jacob pov

I just told maddy to go to the car, I need to talk with Vinnie. She leaves and it's just me and Vinnie in the house. "what's up?" Vinnie looks at me. "dude, you know I like Maddy right?" I ask Vinnie. He nods, "she likes me too, correct?" I stated. Vinnie nods again. "I see the way you look at her bro, you don't think I noticed?" I questioned. "I don't look at her no way, I don't know what you're talking about. We are just friends" Vinnie grumbled. "Yeah, and it better stay that way" I walked away and got into the car. I patted my lap signalling Maddy to sit on it. She sits on my lap and turns around to talk to me.