001

maddy pov

it's 10 in the morning and I just posted on Instagram. I was changing into black pants and a green tank top ^ when my phone notification bell rang. I thought to myself for a minute thinking of who it might be when it went off again. I sighed and decided to check who was texting.

the gc: wssp my beautiful ppl😍💋😘

maddy perez - mads🦋

chloe fabie - chlo🐱

izzy miller - izz🦨

brooklyn grant - brook🍄

pablo lopez - pabs🦇

wssp my beautiful ppl😍💋😘

brook🍄
OMG GUYS CONNOR JUST ASKED ME OUT

chlo🐱
OMG UR JOKING

pabs🦇
oooo brook has a bf

mads🦋
AHH ACTUALLY DID YOU SAY YES?!?

izz🦨
PLEASE SAY YOU SAID YES

brook🍄
I SAID YES AHHH

 izz🦨
GO GET HIM GIRL

pabs🦇
nice

mads🦋
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

chlo🐱
TELL US ALL THE TEA AFTER!!

mads🦋
I GOTTA GO TO WORK BUT ILL TEXT WHEN I CAN

pabs🦇
Adios mija

brook🍄
BYE BESTIE

chlo🐱
BAIII WIFEY

izz🦨
BYE BYE LOVIE

{3} read 10:24

maddy pov

talking to them made me late for work. I rush to put on my black converse and run into my car. I start it and I drive off. Ten minutes later I get to star bucks and park my car. I get out, lock it, and then walk into the doors. "Hey, Maddy! How are you doing today?" Seb (my co-worker) calls out. "I'm good! I'm going to miss you so much when I leave!" I frowned. "Aww, me too!" he says pulling me into a hug.

It's now 10:49 and we are cleaning the place up. I am at the till counting the money as I hear a 'ding' coming from the door. I look up to see about ten people walk in at once. My eyes widen and I look back at Seb and whisper yell "can you call dev?". He nods as he disappears into the 'STAFF ONLY' door. I look back at the people with a smile.

There standing in front of me are three gorgeous girls. "Hello! How can I help you today?" I ask. "Hello!" says a girl with sky blue eyes and shiny black hair. "hmm...can I have a caramel macchiato? My name is Tabitha thanks!" she says squinting her eyes at the menu on the screen above me. "ok" I said writing it down. Devyn walks out of the staff room with Seb following behind. 

"Can I have a venti coffee? Under Paige. Thank you!" asked another beautiful girl with silky black hair and big black eyes. After I write Paige's order down I look back up and ask the short pretty brunette for her order.

"Could I order...a...vanilla bean frappuccino? with extra whipped cream, Mia! Thank you!" I assume her name is Mia so I write it down and give Devyn the note that I wrote down the girl's orders with. They pay and get out of the way to wait for their drinks to be made. While Devyn makes the drinks I go back to the till and ask for the rest of the guy's orders.

Just as I'm about to ask the last guy to order I look up, my eyes widen, and my heart 'skipped a beat' (Author see what I did there eh eh😏?). He is very tall he towers over me, he has jet black hair and ocean blue eyes. His smile grows as he looks me in the eyes. I get flustered and look down quietly saying "what can I get you...?".  "huh?" he says leaning down to listen clearly to what I was saying. I start blushing and try to look him in the eyes without getting nervous. "What would you like to get?" I beamed, proud of myself for not looking away, but inside me, my heart dropped. It literally sunk, his gorgeous electric blue eyes staring into my soul (Author omg lol I can't this is so cringy)

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

BAHAHAHA I CANT

for me, this is like 'not that bad' but at the same time I hate it lol

ALSO I DONT WRITE SMUT

there is gonna be no cussing in this

anyways thanks for reading

comment suggestions!