Chapter 2 Authority and scumbags

Aj POV
As always I am skipping down the halls trying to find my boyfriend cm punk.
I finally see him ,he's in his locker room and he closes the door. I opened the door to surprise him and.....
I stood there shocked, looking at my "boyfriend " cheating on me with Paige!!!
Aj- HOW COULD YOU?!!!!
Cm punk- You never were great at it.
He said while kissing that traitor, I am starting to understand Dean.
I slapped him and knocked Paige out with a shining wizard. I went to cm punk and put him in a black widow.
As I tightened the lock, the officials got me of him but as revenge I got the black widow up again and broke his arm. I ran away after that as tears came down, I sat down in a corner next to some boxes. As I kept crying, I heard someone sit on one of the boxes.

Dean POV
As I went down the halls, I heard crying And decided to just keep on going. As I turn I see Aj crying, I tried to ignore it but then I saw flashbacks of my past, my childhood and so I decided to help her.
I sat on a box next to her and said
Dean- explain
Aj- why should I talk to you?
Dean- alright bye
Aj- wait, I'll talk
Dean- then talk
Aj- cm punk, my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend Paige.
Dean- and?
Aj- I don't know what to do
Dean- what does your heart tell you?
Aj- to get revenge.
Dean- then do it.
Aj- why are you helping me?
Dean-why are you trusting me?
Aj- because you have trust issues.
Dean- alright.
Dean started walking away and I asked
Aj- Dean thanks for helping me.
He just waved at me, and I smiled, wait I smiled at a time like this. Am I starting to like Dean Ambrose?
I started skipping away to plan my revenge.
Hey guys, unstable author here, I'm sorry for not updating that much but I was reading some books to help me with this story. So I'll update soon, bye