Chapter 1

{TV reporter, May 13th}

"HELLO, everybody! It is a beautiful May morning and to make it even brighter, a cute new girl group called Mocha has debuted. They're really cute, ya know! 100% dance sync, stunning visuals, amazing vocals, fierce raps, they got it all! This has been your favorite reporter, Reporter EunHee!"

"I believe they are brightening too, like for real, haha!"

"Shut up Lynn!"

{TV reporter, September 6}

"OOOH, Eunhee guess who's making a comeback! Mocha!"

"Something about them really REALLY attracts me. Oh yeah! Today our special guest over here is JaeHyeon from 5NA! Say, who's your favorite member in Mocha?"

"EunHee you can call me Jae! Really, it's ok! My favorite member...I've gotta say SeoKi..I was watching their MV for their debut song and something about SeoKi just attracted me, hah."

"OOOOooOoHH LALAA"

{Interview, September 23rd}

"Welcome! This is the MiSoo show and here we have MOCHA! Would you introduce yourselves?"

"Good evening I'm leader SiYeon!"
"Hello I'm main dancer HaeMi!"
"Ah..Uh.HELLO! I'm main vocalist MiWon!"
"I'm cool visual, Ahn Mei, or just Mei from China! Beepbeep"
"HI EVERYONE! Im friendly main rapper, SeungAh!"
"I'm foreign member from ThaiLand, Steph!"
"I'm youngest member SeoKi! Hi!"

"Y'all are so cute! Let's start of with SeoKi. Did you hear Jae from 5NA liked you? Ah, so lucky. He was my favorite!"

"Ah, yes! I get asked about that a lot. He's very cute, hehe."

"NO SEOKI YOU ARE OURS!"

"Mei, SiYeon, calm down!"

"Now everyone, be honest. Who's your favorite member of the group?"

"Each other? Well as leader and oldest, I've gotta choose my baby Seo!"

"Really? I LOVE YOU SI-MAMA! But my favorite..I guess I like all of you. How about you Mei?"

"Huh? You don't have a favorite? Can I choose myself? Haha just kidding.. I'm torn between HaeMi and SeoKi! And you, MiWon?"

"My baby SeoKi! And SeungAh. It seems everyone is gonna pick Seoki, huh. How about you Steph-o"

"SeoKi and SiYeon for sure! You Haemi?"

"SeoKi and Mei! Duhhh. They're the best"

"Last but not least, how about you SeungAh?"

"HM. SeoKi and Steph. They slay! Hahaha"

"Wow, all of you really like SeoKi huh. You have very loving unnies, SeoKi. Thank you for coming to my show today! I love you!!"

-SEOKIs POINT OF VIEW-
{November 2nd}

Performing over and over again. It gets pretty tiring. The same song over and over. I'm glad to have my members though. They're like big sisters which I never had. But I've never really socialized with other groups.

"HEY! SEOSEO! Come over here! You're being slow! Is it the shoes again? Want mine?"

"Ah, Si! I'm fine, I'm just dozing off."

I walked faster. The other groups had to go perform there too! I totally forgot. Ugh.

"Oh! SeoKi, is it? It's me..Rae! Can you come with me for a second?"

Rae? Isn't that the one who said he liked me on TV?

"Oh sure!"

We walked to his waiting room and spoke for a while.

"SeoKi, I know we just met but something about you really attracts me. I'm not flirting with you, I just want to get to know you. Do you mind if we go eat together for a few weeks?"

"Sure! Rae was it? I hope it'll be fun."

{TV SHOW, December 4th.}

"Wahh Seo. You've gotten so tall!"
"Thanks MiSoo! You've shrank.."
"HEY!"
"Yeah MiSoo you look like an ant!"
"YOU TOO, HAEMI?"
"Hahaha"

"So Seo. I've heard you've been going on dates with Rae?"
"A-ah...They're not dates. We're just getting to know each other."

SEOKIS POV

Hate comments. Hate comments everywhere. Honestly, it gets me quite depressed as an idol.

"Rae is mine"
Those don't hurt me, I understand you love him but I do too and I am closer to him.
"Kill yourself, SeoKi."
"Die SeoKi. Rae is my boyfriend"
Sure those kind of hurt, but I won't kill myself ever. I have my members to comfort me.
"You untalented slut. How'd you even get into Mocha? You're ugly. Die. I can't believe you're just seeing Rae when the rest of your group is practicing! You unfaithful person. Even when Mocha is doing sexy concepts, you're the one showing most skin. Stupid."

Ouch. Now those hurt.

Me and Rae met for a few more months. Amusement parks, animal cafes, expensive restruants, photo booths. Everything from a dumpster to heaven. After that, we started dating.

I don't know how it happened but I was happy.

And soon.
It would be

A disaster.