part 4. WHAT?

'I've seen that look before' you think 'but i can't remember what it means' you continue to think. And then she whispers against your lips.

"I've missed you so fucking much." Her voice had a hint of lust to it. Then her lips where on yours. You stood frozen for a minute unsure of what to do. 'Do i kiss her back, would be wrong to kiss her back.' Your mind start going crazy not sure what to do. You decide that its not gonna go any further if she was left in charge you've always been the dominant one, and at this point you craved more. You decide to deepen the kids before you reach down to hook your arms under her knees she knew exactly where this was going. So she wrapped her arm around your neck for support as you lifted her off the ground. She decides to wrap her legs around your waist forcing your hands to go to her ass as that was your only way to support her. You start to loose all sense of anything and your knees start to give out so you take a seat on the bench with her in your lap. Your hands start to roam your know that they shouldn't but you can't help it. Then as you go for her bra you hear a sound in the trees pulling you guys out of the kiss. That's when you realize you guys were still in the park and that is not the place for this. As you see some people walking through the trees Jesi gets off your lap and fixes her skirt and shirt. The couple that walked through was out of sight and then she spoke.

"Well that was..."

"Yea" is all you manage to say as 2 more people step through the trees. You see Amber and Sid looking worried. You stand up confused.

"Y/n" Amber yells looking like she's about to cry while running up to hug you. You hold her close to you and look at Sid confused. He just sighs and says.

"I was worried about where you had gone off to do I text Amber and she had no clue, causing her to run to our place pull me way from my games." He eyed her angrily. "And search for you" He finished. You look down at Amber still clinging to you for dear life.

"Well I should get home." You hear Jesi say from behind you. At that moment Sid and Amber stare at her in shock.

"You sure you don't have to go." You say wishing she would stay just a little bit longer.

"Yes I'm sure, besides Jason and Cassy should be home soon and that's a fight I don't want. Bye sweetie." She smiles and kisses you on the cheek. You stood there unsure what to do as you watch her walk away. You always loved to see her walk away but never wanted her to go😜

"So you avoiding Amber wanting to hang out with you guys for what now?" Sid said

"Listen after I stormed off I let my feet take me where they wanted and they brought me her ok and she popped up not to long after I got her. Its not like I knew she was gonna be here." You explained. Then you heard Amber from beside you.

"Wait you were purposely avoiding me? And here I was giving you the benefit of the dout of you just having your ringer off because you were upset." She huffed and crossed her arm. You decide to scoop her into a big bear hug and use your baby talk voice for being a wise ass.

"Oh I'm so so so soooooo sorry. Ill never do it again I wuv you so so much." Then you place the biggest sloppiest kiss on her forehead.

"PUT ME DOWN DAM YOU. I HATE YOU." She screams while trying to squirm free.

"No no you don't you wuv me too." You say as you hold her tighter.

"Y/n" You look at her. "Down now." She says while pointing at the ground. You shrugged and go,

"All right" and drop her on the ground. You and Sid start chuckling as you help her up. As she brushes her self off she grumbles.

"I hate you"

"Oh you love me" You reply

"You did tell her to drop you." Sid defends you.

"Come on I'll make it up to you by buying you your favorite." You say as you guys walk out of the trees with your arm around her neck.

"Oh oh coffee." She says way to excited. You start to chuckle.

"Yes a big ol cup of coffee." You tell her.

Time ----------------- skip (cuz I'm lazy)😋

It was later that night, and you were making dinner. Nothing big just some spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread. One of your favorites. "SID DINNERS READY." You call across the apartment. At first you didn't hear him coming. So you go to the living room to find him still on his game. "Did you hear me?" You start to get angry.

"David up there." He yells out over the headset. You roll your eyes. David was your younger cousin that he always played the game with and you know exactly what they were playing COD. You stand there staring at him. "YES victory" he said

"Now get off the game before you starve." You say with a hint of anger.

"Yo I gotta go David before your cousin kills me." He turns off the game and come to eat
You guys sit at the table, and as you thought here it comes. "So you wanna talk about how your day went?" He asks while eyeing you.

"Not if you still want your lungs intact." It pissed you off when he would pry at things he knew you were purposely ignoring.

"Ok ok touchy subject. I'll shut up." He chuckled.

As you were cleaning up the table you heard a knock at the door. You looked confused as you walk into the living room. "You expecting some one?" You questioned Sid.

"No who the hell would I be expecting?" He replied. You open the door to see......

Hey guys sorry for the cliffhanger guys🤣 I have a pretty good idea on where this story is going but even I gotta take some time to think sometimes