𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 03
The Beast And The Angel

****
3rd Person Point Of View

There she sat, in the middle of the grass covered feild. Her small hands moving as she began to make a flower bracelet. Her dark hair flowed gently with the light wind, her eyes full of concentration as she focuses on the stems.

"Daddy will love this, I will make one for everyone" She giggled to herself. She bent over, on all fours and started to pick more daisies to make bracelets  for her father and older brothers. Maybe even make a spare one for herself.

She sat, for an hour, in the field. Picking flowers and making them into necklaces and bracelets for her family.

Little did she know of the monster lerking in the dark. Her monster.

She just didn't know that she was his, and he was hers.

Watching her every movement, growling quietly when she moved because each time she moved, her short pink sun dress raised up showing just a little bit of her panties and round bum.

"That dress is too short. Why would he let her wear something that short? Any man could be watching her just like I am, doesn't he have any sense?"  The beast thought in his head. He growled lowly. Angry at the thought of any other male watching her, looking at her.

He had enough. He did not want to wait any longer. He was sick of many creatures coming to fight him for their claim of his mate. She was his. And she going stay his no matter what. And unfortunately he only knew one thing that would keep all males away. He didn't know if she'd be ready, but it has to be done. He cannot wait five more days.

Jessica sat, giggling as a beautiful blue butterfly landed on her arm, "Aren't you just so pretty" She smiled.

Suddenly the bush in front of her moved slightly, the leaves rustling. She looked up, watching for a few seconds before looking back down at the little butterfly. It flew away, flapping its wings gently. "Bye little butterfly!" She said happily.

She watched as it flew off, farther up into the sky. Then she looks back down at the remaining flowers in her lap, and began finishing off her last bracelet.

The bush moved again, she looked up from the item she was making. "Hello?" She asked with a smile. Will she make a new friend? Maybe its a baby animal that needs help? Hopefully it's a kitten. She really wants a kitten.

But it wasn't a baby. Or a kitten. And it definitely wasn't small.

Out of the bush came a large beast. A wolf man thing. With big glowing yellow eyes and large claws. It's tail swaying from side to side, it stood up on it's back legs making the girl stumble back in shock. She's never seen such a huge animal? Or man?

"Its like a big giant puppy!" Jessica thought to herself as she admired the beautiful beast standing infront of her.

"W-wow! You-your huge!" The girl giggled and jumped up and down. The wolf was in a trance like state as it watched her movements. It was frozen in lust.

"God she's so beautiful in everyway" He whispered to himself. He stood, taking in her beauty.

His cock stood up straight, making her gasp in shock. What is that thing? She's never seen such a thing before.

"Mr wolfman. Are you ok?" She asked smiling up at it, trying to ignore the large thing between his legs that was standing tall against his belly. The creature got back down onto his large four paws, and began to circle her. It stopped by her round bum, and sniffed, only to circle back around and stop at her priavte parts. It then stuck its nose under her dress making her squel. She fell forward, falling onto his large head. She grabbed his big ears to balance herself.

Just as she went to speak, then beast growled hungrily, it inhaled the scent of her pussy. And the beast grumbled -

"So fertile".

"What?" Jessica asked. "What is fertile?" She gasped. Although now she was breathless, her private part was pulsing extremely bad. She had no idea what was happening, she gasped when she felt liquid seeping into her panties. Had she peed herself?

She felt so confused. She has never felt this way in her life, ever. It was a good feeling though, but for some reason she liked the feeling of his nose pressing against her.

He pulled away, looking at her with his large yellow eyes. He turned, walking away from her.

"Puppy? Where are you going?" Jessica asked with sadness. "Puppy? Please don't go" She begged, she was enjoying his company.

All her life it was only her brothers and father she spent her time with, it felt nice to spend time with somebody else, even though he was like a big puppy dog and not very human.

He stopped, turning his large body to face her. He just stood there, staring at her.

A loud crackling noise began to echo through the forest, the wolves bones began to snap as he stood up. His furry slowly began to vanish, his claws sunk away into his flesh, his muzzle disappeared.

She stood in shock, not knowing how to react to the thing transforming in-front of her. She stood with her mouth agape, her small fists let go of the bottom parts of her dress she had been holding.

Now, instead of the large black wolf, a tall muscular man stood in the middle of the field. His thick curly black hair flowed lightly due to the wind, his dark yellow eyes stared intensely into her emerald green ones. His body was tan and well built. Little black hairs covered his chest and his belly button leading down to his..

Then she realised he wasn't wearing any clothes. She gasped, covering her eyes quickly. "Puppy! I mean s-sir your private parts are out!" She stuttered nervously.

A deep chuckle erupted from his chest and a smirk played upon his pink lips.

He stalked closer, not bothering to cover his intimate parts. His beautiful mate quickly covered her eyes as her little cheeks went red.

He stood close to her, so close she could feel his breath, so close their chests were touching. He growled softly as he inhaled her scent, his heart calmed immediately due to the soothing scent.

He quietly placed his large hands on top of her small dainty ones, pulling her hands down from her face.

There they stood.

She peered up at him with her green eyes, her cheeks tainted red, her plump pink lips pouted. The feeling of her soft skin against his made him lose it.

He kissed her.