Then, they found that two companions were missing from the far right of the encirclement.

    "There's a fish that slipped through the net, three people in the past! Cut off that man's ear and bring it to me!"

    Captain Tiger Tower shouted loudly.

    He originally wanted someone to cut off the other party's head, but considering that his mission on this trip was to kill the high priest of the Qubi tribe, he temporarily changed to asking for ears.

    Because cutting the head will take a little longer.

    The three Tiger Tower members rushed to the right in response, and the Tiger Tower captain continued to move forward with the remaining seven people.

    But before they walked 5 meters, the screams of their companions came from the rear right.

    Shen Han lay beside the body of the person who was killed first.

    The butt of the submachine gun pressed firmly against her shoulder blade, and shot twice and three times, piercing the throats of the two pursuers.

    She didn't know whether the other party was wearing bulletproof vests under the heavy padded clothes, and she would not be half-hearted towards her enemy.

    So every shot is aimed at the neck or head of a Tiger Tower member.

    The remaining man who was chasing hurriedly crouched down and hid most of his body behind the trees.

    While shouting for support, he twisted his submachine gun diagonally, and fired indiscriminately in the direction of the target person.

    And at this moment, why would Shen Han stay in his original position, waiting to be surrounded and suppressed?

    After shooting and killing two bandit soldiers, she had already changed her position silently.

    Adjusted the shooting mode to single shot, found a good angle, and pulled the trigger at the bandit soldier who was still yelling.

    The bullets fired swirls into the temples of the bandit soldiers, splashing bright red, and the bark is dyed red.

    After the bandits fell to the ground, there was no movement at all.

    The sharp downsizing of the Tiger Tower team made the entire forest seem to be quiet for a moment.

    Captain Tiger Tower suddenly had a bad premonition in his heart.

    He began to quickly count in his mind the number of shots the opponent had fired.

    The other party shot a total of five times, and five members of his own side died!

    Such a terrifying hit rate caused a cold sweat to break out on his back in an instant.

    He felt that if he didn't find out and kill the sharpshooter who was hiding in the dark, the remaining seven people would have absolutely no way to get out of this forest alive.

    "Shrink the team, don't worry about those Qubi people, quickly form a tactical team, and follow me!" I

    have to say, this person can become the leader of the team, and his judgment is still good.

    But his reaction was not as fast as Shen Han's, and his team members couldn't do the same orders as the regular army.

    After his roar fell, only three people shrank their heads and moved closer to him.