You Are The Father!(Maury Voice)

Lisa POV

Let me recap the past days events:
Trey and Chris had a fight. And surprisingly TMZ and the media don't know about it.
Both Trey and Chris family knows about the baby and the fight.
Miss Joyce called me a Thot and gold digger.
Mama April isn't talking to me.
No one is happy with me right now.

Which is understandable but they act like Chris and Trey are innocent. They are both man whores who got groupies pregnant. Trey has single handedly ruin marriages and relationships for years in almost every state. Nobody says nothing about these two men behavior. It's all about me and that I should've had sex with someone else. I'm ruining their friendship. which is crap cause they ain't that close. Tyga is Chris best friend and he is Royalty God father, Not Trey. Trey likes Drake more than Chris. Well not now since the whole kissing me thing. There mothers are more close to each other then Trey and Chris are. Which I know yall like it doesn't matter but gosh I'm just stating the facts.

Anyway I know who the father of my baby is but everybody is acting stupid therefore not letting me talk. Plus the guys aren't here and I rather wait to tell them. They are on their way here now, separately of course. They finally got here and I lead them to Backyard.

"Sit down.

They sit and wait for me to talk.

"I know who the father is. But I wanna say something first. Even though this is a messy situation, I want yall to be cool still. Don't let me get in the way of your friendship, life is too short to be holding grudges.

"Baby, we already talked it out. If Chris is the father then we will all co parent together.

"Oh that's good. Trey is the father.

"Yes!

He jumps up like a big kid while Chris storms out.

Trey pulls me into his arms and kisses me.

"No more kissing till we talk.

"Okay.

He sits down and pull me into his lap.

"I'm sorry Trey, I'm honestly not that kind of person to smash a homie. I was just blinded by the hurt and I needed comfort. At the time I thought you finally realized that I'm not good enough for you. Which was stupid cause you love me so much. Just like I love you.

"Baby I'm sorry again for my behavior and for cheating on you. We in this forever cause I'm not letting you go.

"Okay. I love you Trey.

"I love you too. You know your ass ain't going to be around no more men right.

"Haha.

"I'm serious. *Trey

I wouldn't trade my possessive, hot man for anything in the world. I hope he will stay addicted to me forever.

Yes I'm ending right here and no it's not going to be a sequel.