Closer Than Most

Lisa POV

My boyfriend and I are moving to V.A. I know yall wondering why and like I didn't know yall was that serious. He got a new job and I wanted a fresh start. Plus I also was offered a new job, at the Angel Network(Trey Foundation). Yes I'm going to be working with Trey and for him. But he doesn't know yet. Apparently his assistant Stacey passed my resume to Trey mother. She interviewed me and I got the job.

"Girl I can't believe you going to work for Trey Songz! Your life is unreal right now. *Thasha(she went to Trey concert with me)

"Haha. I probably won't even see him. *Lisa

"I bet you will and he will be in that pussy again. *Thasha

"Haha. maybe

"Yo Eric is stupid to let you work with this dude.

"He don't know that Trey and I have history.

"True but Trey is Mister Steal your girl,Like this is a fact.

"Haha. He bluntly told me that Trey don't want Plus size chicks and if he do it would be a fuck and duck.

"That's fucked up.

"But it's true. Trey only likes having sex with me not dating me. He doesn't even want to be seen with me.
"These men are fucked up.
"Yup.

*Somwhere in America

Trey POV

"I hired somebody new to run the Angel Network . *Momma April

"Who?

"Lisa Kirkland

"Word!

"Have you heard of her?

"Something like that.

"That's why Stacey gave me her resume. I like her Trey for the organization and for you. She is smart, accomplished and has so many good ideas. Plus she is good with kids.

"I'm glad you like her.

"So when are you going to dump Mila?

"I'm not dumping Mila.

"Oh. Well you need to.

"I gotta go tell grumma and Forest that I loved them. love you Mumma .

"Bye baby.

So Lisa is working for me now, hmm I can't wait to see her.