Story Chapter 4: More Recruits

The Hunters were back at base. They were recuperating from their battle at the Weather Control Tower.

"I can't believe the Wraith distracted us so that the Björn could find more Monsters to hatch. Sh*t, I really can't believe that ALL this time, those things could speak," Hank said.

"I tried my best, but those monsters are really cunning," Lucy said.

"Hey, at least you saved me from being sliced in half. That was some sword duel out there. I never seen an Assault get THAT CLOSE to a Monster," Caira said.

"Well, hello, everybody. Your princess has arrived," a strange voice said.

"Oh, no," Szoren said in disbelief. She turned to her right and saw a Li'zarda in royal attire.

"Princess Iksu! What are you doing your highness? This is NO place for a princess," she said

"I'm sorry, but I had to get away from ALL the boring princess duties. And, I wanna help. I've been practicing my magic, and now I'm ready to help," the princess said.

"No. As a Royal Knight in training and your personal bodyguard, it is my duty to return you..."

"Actually, we could use all the help we can get. You're in," Cabot said.

"You've gotta be kidding me. Sir, I need to protect the princess at all costs, and this place is beyond safe, and is really, really dangerous," Szoren told him.

"Hmm, alright then. So what kind of magic can you use?" Cabot asked her.

"Well, I'm not much into violence, but I do excel at healing magic," Princess Iksu said.

"Very well. Our new Medic," Cabot announced.

"Oh! Before I get situated into this whole Hunters versus Monster thing, will these recruits help?" She asked as she pointed her right thumb behind her.

Upon seeing more recruits walk out of the shadows behind, Cabot was shocked, and then smiled. "Yes, they will certainly be an extra help to our cause," he said.

....

The Monster found more eggs and more recruits located in various locations. But they still have to find them.