(╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅) (its a chapter dw)

Start from the beginning

I laughed. "I'm not that slow, Luka. I know.."

Would it be alright to call him by a pet name too?

"Dear?"

He froze, and I could visibly see how red he turned. Luka stared at me incredulously, before blinking. "Wha-huh-? Huh??"

"Are you alright? I-I just called you dear, I'm sorry, I didn't know you disliked it. I won't—"

Before I could finish speaking, I was once again kissed, sending me down a spiral of melting into goo in his arms.

"Blaine, precious, you're free to call me anything you want to. Could you say it again?" He stared at me with sparkling eyes, reminding me of our new puppy's eyes.

"Yes, dear." I giggled. I was too shy to change pet names as often as he did, so I'd stick with one that was short and sweet for now. "Now, please release me. I'm going to make lunch."

"No. Unless you say it again." Luka sulked.

"Okay, my dear. Lunch is going to be pasta. What would you like for dinner?" I indulged him, and laughed heartily when I saw him so giddy from a single pet name.

"I'll have anything you make, but for dessert I'll want you."

"—!"

We'd gone further, yes, but we hadn't progressed that far yet. I would try my best to ignore the thing that usually pressed against my ass, but even I had started feeling guilty about leaving Luka so unfulfilled.

"On one condition," having me agree was shocking to the point where he stopped at stared at me concernedly, worried that he'd triggered my fears again. Smiling fondly, I rested my hand on his hair, ruffling through the fluffiness. "Let me help you tonight too."

"Blaine, you don't have to—"

"But I want to." I cut him off. Crossing my fingers in a silent prayer that he wouldn't resist me, I lowered my gaze, acting spoiled. "I know you care for me a lot, but I want to do things for you too. I promise, if it ever gets too much...I'll stop. Please?"

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I've been too restrictive, haven't I? Of course we can try. But you must remember that I'm secondary to you." Luka sighed. "And you're still sick. As long as you take care of yourself, I won't mind anything you do."

I nestled against him with a giggle as he picked me up and threw us both into the reading nook, and I continued reading while Luka was splayed against my body, soon fast asleep. Today must have been tiring.

I soon fell asleep too, and my last thoughts were—

ah, I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight.

Well, I should've known it was coming. Luka and I decided to try a little more in our bed, and I'd recovered enough to keep myself calm when I knew that Luka was with me.

Staying true to my promise in the afternoon, I did try to reciprocate Luka's effort with my own after we put the pets to sleep.

***
I pushed Luka down on the bed, and he stared at me in surprise. "Bunny?"

Letting out a shaky breath, I nodded. "Let me try this for you. I...I want to do it." He gazed at me with concern, gently caressing my cheek. "As long as you're sure."

"I am." Saying so, I slowly took off my own pants, and unbuttoned his shirt. I started off slow, trailing kisses down his chest, getting him riled up.

For better or for worse, I wasn't a virgin, while he was. It was obvious that I had more experience with sex than him, if you could even call it sex.