The Kidnapper part:1

Imagine: Okay so basically I had a dream about this one time and it's when Mouth decides to kidnap you and make you fall madly for him. And your friends and including a popular girl saved you and such because he knew you were hanging out with them more than him. It was weird I have weird dreams that sometimes makes sense and doesn't make sense. Who knows I'll do a cross over with Daniel Larusso  too in it too!

It was just an ordinary day at school you were talking to your friends.

Amber: "So y/n, what's with that guy over there?" (one of the popular girls leader who wants to hang out with you.)

You: "Ummm I don't know Amber but he's literally giving me this look now a days."

Chrissy: "I think he's in love with you y/n!" (One of the other popular girls.)

You: "Shut up no way!"

Gina: "So are you gonna ask him?" (Another one of the popular girls.)

You: "Ummm not sure yet. I already have someone else in mind I like."

Gina: "Who?"

You: "You know Mr. Larusso? Our guitar teacher?

Amber: *Gasped!* "You mean Daniel Larusso? The most hottest teacher in town?"

You: "Ya know it girl!"

Chrissy: "Oh you should totally ask him if he is available."

You: "I will maybe after class."

The three of you begin to laugh and head over to your next class seeing mad Mouth who had a crush on you ever since class. Him and his friends head over to the court for a little chat during break.

Booker: "So you really like this girl do ya?"

Mouth: "Yeah but she likes Mr. Larusso."

Joey: "You mean the guitar teacher?"

Mouth: "Yeah! What's he have that I don't got?"

Booker: "Charming? Good looking? Maybe it's in his ethics."

Mouth: "Nahh."

Joey: "I got it!"

Mouth: "Keep talking I'm listening."

Joey: "Okay so here's the plan, let's kidnap her and take her to the science lab for an experiment."

Booker: "She's not a lab rat dude."

Joey: "No for a love experiment. You know make her fall in love with you."

Mouth: "Alright but we got some work to do!"

Part:2 on the way!