Bulletproof part:2

Part two enjoy!!

All of a sudden...

Bang!

Your eyes gave in and you fell to the floor. Mouth ran over to you he got something out to help stop the bleeding from your arm.

You: Mouth.. I'm sorry

Mouth: Why are you sorry for? You know I'm not leaving you.

You: I don't want to go to a hospital please?

Mouth: I have no choice y/n we all know the police and ambulance are on the way right now.

You tried your best to sit up Mouth helped you up.
Mouth got out his pocket knife and begins to get the bullet out from your arm. You cried and scream in pain as he carefully removed the bullet. Mouth discarded the bullet on the ground then bandages you up in a makeshift bandage for now.

Mouth: We have to go guys!

Joey: What about Hayes?

All of a sudden, you blacked out.

Mouth, Joey, Booker, and Hayes had no choice but to take you to the emergency they explained to Joey's dad on what happened. After hours of stitching your shoulder up, you went in to recovery room. The four guys were downstairs talking to the police. Hayes explained to them how they were playing. When things got out of hand.

Police: What were you doing holding a gun? Do you know that guns are dangerous son! DO YOU?
Joey: We're sorry officer it won't happen again.

Police: It better not.

Nurse: Boys, y/n is waiting to see you. You can visit her if you want to.

The three boys huddled up stairs.

Police To the Nurse: *rolls his eyes.* Kids.

Part 3 on the way!