"Well now that you're done, I want you here in ten minutes" You tell her. You expect her to squeal or quickly say yes but instead you get answered with silence for a few seconds before she gives you an answer.

"How about an hour? I have something that needs to be gotten rid of" She says over the phone.

"How about who the fuck are you to be negotiating times with me?" You growl into the phone.

"S-sorry sir I won't be coming for another hour, because I need to handle this- we need to get back on track"

" We? On track for what?" You ask her curiously.

"It seems like nobody is taking the original plan seriously anymore--so I've decided to take matters into my own hands" She says.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" You ask her, but she returns your questions with silence and you suddenly feel like something isn't right as the atmosphere of the phone call changes and everything around you seems to stand still.

"I'm getting rid of her Sukuna- and I'm telling her everything before I do. I'll bring home some funnel cake though" She giggles over the phone before hanging up.

"Sochu??? Sochu? You fucking BITCH" you yell slamming your phone against the wall and quickly grabbing your car keys, because you have to get to Sochu before she gets to y/n and luckily you turned y/n's location on without her knowing a few days ago.

As you get in your car and speed off you realize that all of the pride, ego and feelings you were once trying to fight is no longer something you want to keep doing, you don't want to fight it anymore. You want her, you want all of her, even though you have no idea how it would work out or if it would even work out, yet despite all that you want her all for yourself and you won't let Sochu lay a fucking finger on her.

All it took was someone threatening her life for you to realize it, which you are fully aware that it's all so fucking hypocritical of you considering what your plan and motives were with her when you first met her.

Your heart races as you speed through the streets of Shibuya, because as much as you know about Y/N you have never seen her fight, and knowing Sochu she probably has back up just in case things go wrong for her.

"I'm coming baby" You mutter as you make a sharp turn drifting your car into the next street.

You won't let anyone touch her even if it's the last thing you do..

--Y/N POV--

"Okay you made it past a few rides without throwing up!" You joke with Gojo.

"Shut up I told you that I'd be fine" He nudges your shoulder chuckling.

"ehh whatever" You smile at him as you both stand in line for the Ferris wheel.

"So can we finally agree that I'm the best shot at that duck shooting game?" He asks.

"No we can't" You roll your eyes.

"Why not? I won a teddy bear for you!" He says admiring the way the carnival lights reflect against your skin.

" I only lost because my finger slipped" You joke

"What kind of sad ass excuse is that?" He asks as you both laugh.

"I'm glad we're here tonight. I feel like I have my bestfriend back" You tell him in a genuine tone looking up at him.

"Yeah?" He asks looking down into your eyes as his heart rate quickens at the sight of you and the butterflies in his stomach make him nervous.

"Yeah" You smile at him.