"Hell no, last time we got on the zipper you puked all over me asshole" You remind him.

"Listen in my defense we were next in line and that funnel cake had to be dealt with quickly" He laughs stopping at a red light.

" Look , just let go of everything that you got on your mind today and let's focus on having a good time okay?" He tells you giving you a soft smile.

"Okay" You smile placing the hand he rests on your knee on his. The light turns green and he steps on the gas revving the engine before taking off, you sigh in relief as you realize that your best friend is absolutely right, you should be looking forward to having fun instead of thinking about someone else.

--SUKUNAS POV--

You didn't want her to leave. You were infuriated when she walked out that door. You weren't infuriated with her though, you were infuriated with yourself for being a fucking idiot.

You. The King of curses, The most evil spirit in the world, has started to become vulnerable and it's all because of one woman. A woman who you know nothing about but want to know everything about. A woman who you shouldn't care about but takes up every single corner of your mind. A woman with a smart mouth but an even smarter mind. That woman. The woman you had every intention on killing but has now become the object of all your desires.

You take a sip of your extremely strong rum, as you think about the earlier argument with her. You could have lied to her and at least given her some sort of answer rather than dodge her questions, you think to yourself but you also answer to no-one.

What do I do now? You ask yourself as you quickly dart up and throw your glass of alcohol against the wall in a fit of rage, the glass shatters and the hot liquid runs down the wall of your  while your pace around your bedroom running your hands through your hair.

That's a question you can't even answer yourself right now. All you have on your mind right now is finding Sochu to get an explanation from her and watch the life leave her eyes as you slit her throat slowly.

You specifically told her not to intervene on this mission, especially because she has this unrealistic fantasy of ruling the world with you, even though you made it very clear to everyone that the only person ruling anything would be you and just you alone, not to mention that if you were to choose someone to rule by your side she wouldn't even be on the list of spirits you would chose.

You take your phone out of your pockets and open your text messages, the first name at the top is the only person you want to talk to right now, but you know that this has to end now, the feelings, the constant thinking about her, the sex it all has to end in order for you to continue your plan.

Instead you scroll down to Sochu's name who has conversations with her damn self in your messages because you never text her back, or most of the time you just ignore her. You click on the phone button and the line starts to ring, you decide to keep your cool to trick her into thinking that you don't know what she's done, a little flirting will have her on her way here within seconds.

"Yes Sir?" She answers after the first ring. Pathetic.

Y/n's stubborn and bratty ass would have made you call her 3 times before answering you, and she'd probably laugh in your face if you threatened her about not answering you on the first ring or even on the first call, and that's what you like about her, she is fucking fearless.

"Sochu, where are you?" You ask her already irritated.

"Around... Handling things." She says with an annoying giggle.

"Hm, things like what?" I ask her.

"Just spoke to the other sorcerer girl who hates y/n about the plan to destroy her" She reminds you as you had completely forgotten about that other sorcerer.