Prathna, Jaan of TejRan - 2 :)

Start from the beginning

Prathna who was listening keenly to him said " princesshhh nottt tarrkking tho herr, papa bhi no"

Karan " yes princess, we won't talk to her. If princess is not talking, I m also not talking. She can do her work , badi aye Hume Dante wali"

Prathna " ladooo kiki ( she meant Kahiki) "

Karan widen his eyes " ye kisne sikaya aapko "

Prathna " youuu"

He coughed realizing she get to know this through him .. Indeed she is a copy cat.

Karan " princess, aise nahi bolte.. Bas papa bolenge.. Aap nahi theek hai "

Prathna nodded and kept her head on his chest lying on him.

Teja was also standing there in shock listening to their talks. " How mean both of them are. They r planning against me. Aur Mr. Kundrra, u won't talk to me, seriously. Dhekte hai kaise rehte aap "

She cleared her throat to gain their attention, thy looked at her but then turned their face.

Karan " princess , let's get u ready, we will go outside, only u and me "

Prathna " yyyayyyaay "

He picked her up and went inside washroom, Teja was glaring at them and suddenly something strike her, she smirked evilly.

He got ready in baby pink shirt with three buttons opened, paired up with white shorts and Prathna was ready in same baby pink crop top and white cute shorts

He searched for his watch box and find them missing, he looked for his iPad and mobile, they r also missing and finally all his car keys are missing. He chuckled knowing who can do it.

Prathna " Papa my bag is misching"

Karan " princess...Now ur mumma is trying to get our attention. She also hide papa things "

Prathna made a Hawww face " she toot princessh bag"

Karan " yes princess, she took "

They both went outside and saw her in baby pink outfit getting ready to go somewhere, both frowned seeing her all ready