chapter one- take me home!!!

this took me 4eva to write since my laptop shut down and didnt save what i wrote and i was crying and an emotional reck so yeah i show my love by posting this!! and the name of the chapter isnt what you think it is really something else maybe! ok so it is totally what you think it is!! wait what do you think it is?

cujus P.O.V. / kaylens P.O.V.

YAY! were going out! even though i hate this owner and she is a total slut who goes out with 20 guys a week. if she wanted to she might as well sell her body to them since she does it all the time!!! just gotta stand on the street corner. but i have to pretend to like her because once she gets drunk i go human take her purse and the dress i put in the bag and PARTAY!!! but that is only if we go to the club.

i just cant get drunk so boo me! what ever i dont wanna get drunk anyway! yeah kaylen were to good to get drunk. thanks cuju you awesome. no kaylen your awesome no cuju your awesome. fine kaylen im awesome i get it you can worship me with praise. wow cuju thanks for making this a sucky moment ok we are both awesome dont take full credit!

"miss sweetykins!" and the whore calls! stop calling our owner that she is nice to us way better than that last kid he almost pulled our tail out all she does is put us in dresses. shush cuju im pretending to like her! and fine i wont for you cuju but only because you are such a cute chihuahua!"miss sweetykins come on we have to go meet derek!" ew ew ew ewwww she totally just purred his name!!!!!!!! cuju you can take over ok! i cant take this!!! oh kaylen you are so silly! it isnt that bad. but fine i can take over for you i dont really mind! 

*bark* *bark!*

cuju is to hyper for her own good. but oh well i get a break now so cuju can waste her energy since we dont have to share it, i have mine and she has hers but we can if we want to but i usually dont. cuju dont run around to much or else she will think were hyper and wont take us with her! and you know how much i love clubs. oh sorry kaylen i cant help it! i never ever ever get control after we refresh our dog age. you usually wait a while until i mature. but lets go now!

"aww lets go honey! you are just to cute to day! now lets see if mommy has all of her stuff?.... ok back up dress... id fake should i say! hahahahaha!....money and make up! ok lets go hun!" 

*bark* *bark* *bark* *bark*

i. hate. you. cuju! 

WHAT?!?!?!?!? WHY!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE NOW!!!

you are to happy and hyper! it gets really annoying also it rhymes so are you happy! i made my insult rhyme for you! so you cant be depressed.

the whole rhyme thing doesnt make me happy kaylen. im bummed now happy.

very cuju you are such a people person you pleased every one! oh hey give me back control were at the club!

ok fine :(

oh its ok cuju when we leave you will have control deal!

really ok deal!

so we waited for her to get drunk while she talked to anthony. i know i thought she came here for derek guess not! and he spiked her drink like 2 minutes ago so she will probably be dancing and turning even more skanky in like 3 minutes she is already loopy. anthony is an idiot she would have gone home with you any way! and leave me here to party!!

she walked away and we jumped out with the dress in my mouth and went to the ladys room. i switched into my human form and put it on. it was red and hug my body and showed a little bit of clevage and was knee  long.

i walked out and dance my butt off. i got thirsty and asked for water. but it cost money ikr wierd bar why would water cost money? but a nice guy came and bought it for me.