Only Two

Warnings:forced pregnancy, toxic Sarah, g!p

I sat down beside Sarah calmly as we watched the kids play around the living room. Rested my head on her shoulder peacefully "I'm glad we only had two" I laughed airily.

"Two?" Sarah questioned looking at me quizzically "yeah? I only want two" I giggled two is the perfect number.

"I want more though" Sarah whined into my hair making me feel a little guilty "but. I- Sarah two children is perfect" I insisted quietly.

"You love me don't you?" Sarah asked gently as she tilted my head to face her I nodded. "Yes," I muttered "I do" Sarah smiled brightly "so you'll make me happy and have more kids with me?" She asked bringing our faces closer.

Our noses touched as our lips skimmed the others "yes" I mumbled "good" Sarah responded kissing me.

Sarah's pov:

I did feel guilty knowing she only wanted two children but I couldn't help it, I wanted more especially with her.

Beverly's eyes held pain and it hurt knowing that I had been the cause of it as I kissed with a bit more passion.

Breaking apart for air she shifted away from me allowing Luke to curl into us, Cassie looked at me sadly before running to her room with Beverly chasing after her.

I glanced down at Luke "girls" he sighed shaking his head and making me laugh girls indeed I ruffled his head.
-
"Shit. Oh fuck" Beverly moaned

"Fuck I can't"

Beverly gripped the dining table as Sarah pounded into her from behind mercilessly tugging the brunette's hair at the roots.

Sarah continued her thrusts with a cocky smirk "nasty slut" she spat smacking Beverly's ass harshly. Leaning in closer to her ear "letting me fuck her on the kitchen table, where our family eats" Sarah husked biting Beverly's earlobe.

Beverly moaned feeling her wife explore deeper, their skin slapping against one another. "Shit-fuck oh god, I'm cumming!" Beverly almost screamed rutting against Sarah.

Soon orgasming on her wife's member "shit" Sarah groaned with a final deep thrust emptying her load.

-

Beverly rested her hands as she bent over the edge of her large shared bed biting her lip as she felt Sarah lining herself up.

Her knees were weak as Sarah pushed her cock slowly in slowly before beginning to speed up.

Beverly's soft moans quietly echoed their bedroom as Sarah pounded her dripping cunt.

"We need to hurry, your aunt will be here any moment" Sarah kissed Beverly's left shoulder blade.

-
And that is how you ended up with three new children

The twin girls Rhiannon and Catherine and your darling baby boy Isaac.