Adoption?

Warnings:Fluff, Smut, G!p, adoption

Beverly and Sarah lay in bed, Beverly's head resting on the blonde's chest as they took in the silence.

"Bev?" Sarah asked "hmm?" The brunette hummed shifting to catch a glimpse of the woman's face.

"I was wondering and you don't have to agree it was just an idea, it sounds stupid" Sarah began to ramble slightly.

The brunette sat up placing a gentle kiss on Sarah's lips "I won't judge love. What's your idea?" Her tone was soft melting all of Sarah's worries.

"Well I've known Cassie her whole life and I've been lucky to be her stepmom for almost three years and I- well I was wondering."

"If I could adopt her but like I said it's up to you because you're her real mother but I do see Cassie as a daughter Bevy" Sarah rushed out looking at Beverly.

Beverly remained quiet her heart feeling full "oh love, you're amazing" Beverly laughed tearily as she kissed her wife.

"Of course, I'll let you adopt Cass I'm sure she'll love the idea" Beverly laid back down resting her head as before on Sarah's chest.

"Now talking about children..." the blonde trailed "when are we gonna give Cassie a sibling?" She wondered out loud "when finally ask me to bare your child" Beverly joked dramatically as she wailed her arms trying not to laugh.

"Okay, Beverly Amanda James-Paulson can you please have a baby with me" Sarah loudly announced pleading with the brunette currently moving to straddle the woman.

"Sarah Catherine Paulson. I'd be delighted to breed with you" Beverly and Sarah laughed before kissing.

Tugging Sarah's pants down as the blonde worked at taking off Beverly's shirt "god you're gorgeous" Sarah muttered staring at the younger woman's bare chest.

Soon enough Sarah's member was inside Beverly as she thrust upwards slowly the brunette whined.

"Sarah" Beverly muttered quietly as the blonde sped up her hand coming to rub the woman above's clit.

Beverly's hands held her weight on Sarah's waist as she began to move her hips slightly as she began to ride Sarah.

The blonde wrapped her hands around the trembling woman speeding up her thrusts after slapping her ass firmly.

Beverly moaned loudly "oh god".

Her walls beginning to clench around her wife's penis "squeeze mommy sweetheart" Sarah husked nipping Beverly's earlobe.

"You're so warm around me hun" Sarah Smirked as Beverly fell forward her body shaking.

Her walls clamped tightly around the blonde's member as she bounced roughly, their warm bodies merging into one.

Sarah picked up Beverly's hips before slamming them back down "f-fuck" they both moaned. The brunette's toes curled as Sarah began abusing her with the ruthless pounding of her thrusts.

"I'm close" Beverly whimpered biting Sarah's shoulder "shit" the blonde moaned loudly. "Oh baby, mommies close" Sarah felt the familiar knot forming in her stomach.

With one last thrust, they both came in sync lying down in a comfy position to keep Sarah's soft member working as a plug-in Beverly's hole.