Episode 11

The date spot

Deep is confused on what Tara just said and asks, "Huh? What do you mean? I didn't understand?" Tara again goes circling round Deep explaining, "You always thought that love is equivalent to beauty and you will receive all the love of this world because of your beauty. But now if you want your old beauty and heart back, you will have to hear the three magical words of love 'I love you' pronounced out of true love from a heart which is not blood related to you" Deep, "You mean to say from someone who is not my family?" Tara, "Yes because blood is thicker than water. Your family will love you no matter who you are because you are a part of them. However, it will not be the same with the human beings who are not your family, so your challenge is to find someone outside your family!" Then, Tara stops circling and snaps, a sand timer which had sand dripping from one bulb to the other, appeared in her hand. She places it in Deep's hand and says, "Here this is for you, you will need this to remind yourself that you have limited time for finding true love" Deep, "Limited time?" Tara, "Yes you have exactly 365 sunsets to find true love i.e. exactly 365 sunsets before your 30th birthday. When the sun sets on the 365th evening....." Tara points at the sand timer and continues, "....All the sand will come down to this bulb and before that you should hear the words of love 'I love you' uttered with true emotions from a human heart who should love you 'the stone hearted Deep Singhania'." Deep laughs out loudly on hearing the condition, Tara and Mayank were muddled.

Scene shifts to Kashyap House

Aarohi keeps looking at the foundation brush with "Best Make-up Artist of the Whole World" written on it. She ties a tag around it and writes 29th birthday on it. She says, "This year, I thought that we will celebrate your birthday together and I will gift this to you from my own hands...but it was not meant to happen that way." She keeps the foundation brush along with the other gifts in the box and says, "This is the last time I will remember your birthday!" She closes the box and keeps it away.

Scene shifts to Deep's secret date spot

Deep laughingly asks "I love you from one human heart within 365 days? Really? Well I can get you 365 human hearts saying I love you to Deep Singhania in these 365 days!" Tara smirks back slyly and says, "Pride is your biggest weakness, Mr. Deep Singhania! I said a human heart should utter those words of love with true emotions having fallen for the stone hearted Deep Singhania, Remember you no longer have your looks nor have your heart in control of you, do you think it will be easy to find TRUE LOVE in such a situation?" Deep answers back audaciously, "True love my foot! If I can woo a girl like you who in reality is nothing other than a stone, then I have the confidence that this Deep Singhania can woo any girl" Tara craftily replies, "You did not woo me Mr. Deep Singhania, while I wooed you and took your heart away" Mayank butts in saying, "And don't forget Mr. Deep Singhania, this game is no more in your hands for remember what Tara said, your heart is completely in control of her hands because you have willingly given your heart to her. Even being inside a human body, you were a beast from inside because of your temperamental and selfish nature. Now since you will be living inside a heartless beastly body, you will be unable to emote your emotions for anyone else. Because your heart beats only for Tara and if it ever beats for anyone else then it means that Tara is losing control of it which she will never let it happen" Tara continues, "Also remember that since now you are a beast, you will also have beastly qualities; if you ever produce tears which will be a result of strong anguish and despair from your heart which is controlled by me, then those tears can cure any deadly disease or even bring back a dead human being alive. Other than that, you will be strong, gruff and swift in nature. You will have to keep a check on your temper because if you get extremely angry then you will be producing fire from your mouth. So you have to be very careful about your beastly qualities because human beings will never be able to accept a beast living amongst them so if you ever use your beastly powers then you will be exposed and killed by those earthly beings."

Deep asks, "You mean to say that even though I'm a beast I shouldn't use my beastly powers in broad daylight because if I get exposed I will be killed?" Tara nods and continues, "If you want you can come back to your old form even now but..." Deep excitedly asks, "But what?" Tara, "But it will cost you your time to find your true love?" Deep, "Which means?" Tara, "Which means that if you want to become your normal self now then half your time from now will be cut that is instead of 12 months you will be left with only 6 months to find true love. If you wish to become to your normal self at any other time that is if after 6 months then you will be left only with 3 months to find true love and if 4 days before the 365th sunset then you will be left only with 2 more days. So even if you get your normal self back, it will cost your time. And..." Deep agonizingly, "And?" Tara, "And if you do not hear those words of love before the 365th sunset then you will lose this earthly life facing death and your heart will be transformed to a star in the night sky as one of these!" Tara takes out the diamond necklace which had 24 tiny star lockets hung to it and was worn below the lamp locket chain on her neck. Tara continues, "All these are the hearts of those stone hearted human beings whom I turned into stars!" Deep proudly, "Deep Singhania's heart won't count among those as it will barely take a day or two for me to hear I love you from a human heart" Tara, "As I already said, those should not be flat words Deep, it should have true emotions attached to them only then you will get back your heart and will be able to come out of this beastly form!" Deep comes forward, stands nose to nose with Tara and says, "I bet I will get back both my old form and heart in a few days" Tara comes forward closer to Deep and says, "Till now Tara has never lost! She has made the heart of 24 stone hearted individuals to stars and you are no special Deep, I challenge you too will be counted one among the stars in my diamond necklace." Mayank catches Tara's shoulder from behind and says, "I think we should leave him alone for now!" Tara agrees. Before leaving Tara points towards the sand timer in Deep's hands and says, "Don't forget Deep! 365 sunsets! If you ever give up before that and decide to die then your heart will be transformed to a star the very moment you face death!" Deep, "Deep Singhania doesn't have the habit of giving up easily". Tara smirks.

Mr. Mayank Raichand comes forward, wishes Deep good luck and leaves signing at Tara as the night would end within a few hours with the sun slowly rising in the morning sky. Tara keeps staring at Deep, shakes her head, turns around and follows her father. Deep watches them from behind until they disappear into thin air and observes the sand timer thinking, "365 sunsets? So my time to find true love starts from now?" (Iss Ishq mein Marjawan tu jo kahe woh karjawan plays in the background)

--------------

To be continued.