Episode 8

Singhania Mansion

Mr. Ravindra Singhania, "What do you mean Deep? You just met her! And from the very first meeting you have decided that she will be your life partner?" Deep turns around smilingly and says, "I know Dad that we have just met each other but from the very first meeting I found an eternal beauty in Tara. A beauty which I have not seen in any woman I have met till now! A beauty which will prick the eyes of anyone who sees her! And you know how much I am obsessed about beauty right?" Mr. Ravindra Singhania sighs disappointedly, "I know and I have never objected to your choices till now but this time it's a choice which will decide your life! Don't you think you need to know and understand more about Tara before you...". Deep cuts in, "Dad I don't bother at all about her character! For me I want to have the most beautiful woman in this world as my life-partner and that beautiful woman I have found in Tara" Mr. Ravindra Singhania still not convinced, "But still Deep, atleast for me you try to learn and understand more about Tara before you make a final decision, you will soon turn 29 in 3 months and before that I want you to get to understand more about that girl!" Deep half-heartedly agrees.

Scene shifts to Deep and Tara's dates

Soon Deep starts dating Tara. In their every date, Deep got completely lost in Tara's beauty that he never tried to learn more about her. He was always enchanted by her beauty. On the other hand, also being a celebrity brought out Deep's news about dating a really beautiful woman. And that was what he had always wanted. That the media would cover him for dating the most beautiful woman in the world. The paparazzi often pursued him and constantly asked him who the mysterious woman in his life was. But Deep snubbed them and told that he would soon reveal it in the event of his 29th birthday.

Coincidentally, whenever Deep took Tara out for a date, he often crossed paths with Aarohi. Deep often ignored Aarohi's presence while Aarohi too gave a cold shoulder to him while giving a gaze at the mouth organ around her neck. Both completely disliked the other's presence. On one such occasion, on the road, Aarohi sees Deep and Tara coming in the opposite direction while Deep does not notice her. Aarohi tries to get on her cycle and drive away but realizes that one of the cycle's tyre is punctured. She gets down and tries to find out what happened to the tyre when on the other side, Deep excuses himself to get something. Once Deep leaves, Tara slowly walks forward without noticing Aarohi seated down near her cycle. As she draws near Aarohi, the latter gets up and walks on the opposite side which makes her collide with Tara (although Aarohi had got glimpses of Tara earlier, this was the first time the two were meeting each other). Both fall down, Aarohi slowly looks up in her uncomfortable state and sees that she had collided with Tara, quickly gets up, goes toward her and forwards her hand. Tara stands on her feet with the help of Aarohi. As Tara keeps dusting off the dust from her body, Aarohi has a closer vision of Tara and is enchanted by her beauty. She says, "Now I understand why you are Deep Singhania's choice!" Tara looks at her unable to understand what Aarohi had been saying and asks, "Huh? What did you say? Do you know Deep Singhania?" Aarohi sternly replies, "NO!" Tara surprisingly, "Well that's funny! The whole country knows him and his beautifying abilities!" She then looks closely at Aarohi and says, "Wait a minute, I think I have seen you somewhere!" A flashback shows where Aarohi breaks the lamp locket bearing chain around her neck and throws it in the air when a shooting star passes by and a loud bang sound is heard near Mr. Kashyap's stable, flashback ends. Tara, "By the way, I'm Tara Raichand, and you?" Aarohi, "I'm Aarohi...Aarohi Kashyap, I don't think we have met before". Just then Aarohi sees her lamp locket chain around Tara's neck. She questions Tara, "How did you get this chain?". As Tara was still wondering on where she had met Aarohi and was about to answer on how she got Aarohi's lamp locket chain, Deep comes there. On seeing Deep, Aarohi tells Tara, "I got to go; we will meet some other time." After saying that Aarohi soon walks past Deep and Tara with her cycle before Tara could stop her. Tara, "I felt that I have seen her somewhere but can't remember exactly when and where?" Deep, "That bony girl is such a pain to our eyesight, how can you remember her even if you have met her." Tara curiously asks him, "Well, do you know her?" Deep sternly replies, "NO!" Tara, "Well that's again funny! Because she too denied in the same way when I asked her the same question." Tara comes close to Deep and whispers, "Seems like there is some unknown connection between the two of you." Deep's heart skips a beat on hearing that while Tara smiles and slowly walks forward. Deep still fixed in the same position keeps thinking of Tara's words, turns around towards Aarohi and says, "Connection between me and that bony girl? Never!" He then turns towards Tara and walks to her while on the other side, Aarohi turns around looks at Deep, takes out the mouth organ from around her neck and shakes her head in dismay.

----------------

To be continued.