She looked at him with tears and hugged him tightly and buried her face in his neck, he smiled and held her tightly.

Chal hume late hora haii jldii se ready ho jaa tera birthday haii.’ She said excitedly wiping her tears off.

Parr Laddoo hum jaa kahan rahe hain?’ He asked.

Jaa na ready hojaa aur subah Om ne tujhe 1 bag diya tha na ussme jo hai voh pehen ke aa.’

He sighed in defeat, Laddoo se jeetna mushkil hi ni naamumkin hai.

He came out after wearing an olive-green coloured coat with a white shirt and matching pants, he has kept 3 buttons of the shirt open.

Daddy!’ She said looking into his eyes and keeping her hands on his exposed chest.

Huh?’ He looked at her, completely taken aback by the comment.

You are looking like ‘Daddy’ Mr. Smith.’ She replied in a husky tone.

He held her waist tightly.

Ohhh Mrs. Smith ab late nhi ho rha kyaa aapko, we can go back to the hotel if you want.

We will go back there but abhi I have some other plans.’ She winked.

Did I tell you how hot you are looking in this gown?’ He said without leaving her.

No’ She replied with a blush.

You are looking like a dream Laddoo, a dream I never want to end.’ He said and kissed her cheeks tightly.

************************************

Laddoo this is so amazing how did you manage all of this here in the Maldives this pav bhaji decorations and everything.’ Karan said surprisingly after looking at the decorations and all other preparations on a secluded beach.

Om helped’ She replied with a smile.

Thank you Laddoo, No one has ever done this for me ever.’ He said engulfing her in a hug.

Chalooo Sunny Menu Bhook lagi haiiiii’ She chirped in her baby voice without breaking the hug.

Chal mera Laddoo’

Teju served the food on a single plate as they sat in their places. She formed a bite and made him eat, He smiled like a kid and ate the bite. He also formed a bite and forwarded his hands but Teju moved her head away.

Maiinnn Khillaaungaaa.’ She whined in her baby voice.

He chuckled, gripped her hair, and jerked her towards himself.

Eat.’ He ordered.

She pouted and ate the bite with a frown.

They ate and talked happily.

As soon as the clock struck 12 she got up, settled herself on his lap, and kissed him softly.

Happy birthday Sunny.’ She whispered against his lips

Thank you laddoo’ He replied and again kissed her.

Chalen?’ She asked softly after breaking the kiss.

Nhi Yahan achha lagra hai.’ He said hugging her tightly.

‘I have planned something else as well pleaseeee chalen?’ She said making puppy eyes.

He shook his head hopelessly, Kabhi nhii jeet sakta iss laddoo see……

He held her hand and intertwined their fingers.

Chal.’

They reached the near Karan’s hotel room.

‘I gave the key card to Omi, Sorry, let me call him.’ He said with a frown.

She took his card out from her clutch, He frowned more.

Yeh tere pass kaahan se aaya?’ He asked while opening the door.

She smiled and eyed towards his room.

They entered the room and saw the decorations; the room was decorated with Balloons flowers and fairy lights.

I love Balloons.’ She exclaimed excitedly clapping her hands.

He chuckled looking at her excitement.

Laddoo birthday mera haiii’

‘I know Sunny but I love Balloons, Sorry……’ She replied cutely.

He laughed.

Chal lets cut the cake…’

He was about to blow the candles, but Teju stopped him and put her 1 hand on his eyes asking him to close the eyes.

Make a wish.’ She said softly

You’ He replied and blowed the candles.

She smiled……

He cut the cake and fed her one bite and she did the same.

Laddoo I love you, thank you so much for making my Birthday so special.’ He said hugging her.

Thank you for making my life so special Sunny.’ She said and broke the hug, went on her toes and soflty kissed his forehead, while he closed his eyes feeling it.

He opened his eyes and looked at her with dark eyes, she could feel her cheeks heating up by the intensity in his eyes.

Stop looking at me like this…… It makes me feel something.’ She said breaking the eye contact.

It’s high time now you should feel something’ He replied in a husky tone cupping her cheeks.

Laddoo look at me’ He commanded as he saw her avoiding the eye contact.

She looked back at him, Those intense eyes.

Do you feel?’ He asked softly, yet with a husky voice.

She nodded. He smiled and kissed her passionately and she responded back with equal intensity, they broke the kiss after some time, Karan dipped his face in her neck and started giving feather like kisses there.

Karan’ She moaned and pulled his hair lightly.

Laddoo you know where this is going right? Do you want to continue?’ He asked looking back in her eyes.

She nodded a little.

I need words Teju… Do you want me to continue?’

Yes’ She whispered……

He smiled and kissed her took her to bed…… The night was special for them, , just pure love and them.

Note -

Hiiiieee Everyone!

I am really sorry for disappointing everyone I swear I tried writing something Angsty but I couldn't.

You all can give me gaffas!

Keep reading and loving
(Please do comment and Vote... All the feedbacks and gaffes are welcome)