Chapter 27

Good morning mera Laddoo.’ Karan said lovingly and kissed her forehead.

‘Good morning Sunny. Happy Birthdayyyy’ She replied, hugged him tightly burying her face in his neck, and softly kissing his neck.

Kya karri hai, don’t you wanna go out? Vese I don’t mind staying like this whole day.’ He said mischievously.

Shut up.’ She said hitting his chest playfully.

He chuckled and held her hands.

Do you love me?’ He asked maintaining intense eye contact.

Too much.’ She replied and pecked his lips.

Main cheez hi aesi hun.’ He smirked.

She pouted, making him chuckle and kissing her forehead.

Laddoo tu yahin shift hoja, ab I am not letting you go to your room.’ He demanded like a kid.

She chuckled and nodded her head, agreeing with him.

***************************************

In this scene, Tejasswi’s character will be killed by Sagar’s character as he is the actual villain, Karan I hope you have got the script and I want this scene to be shot perfectly so if you all want we can do the rehearsal too, especially you Karan, it’s an emotionally and physically draining scene for you.’

No Sir, I guess I’ll directly go for the scene, it’s an emotional scene and I don’t think rehearsal or reperforming will help me, but if Teju and Sagar want we can do it.’ Karan replied to the director as he explained the scene to all three of them.

Teju and Sagar?’

I guess I am fine too.’ Sagar replied.

Yeah even I don’t want to die again and again’ Teju replied jokingly, making the director and Sagar chuckle.

Ok guys we will roll in 45 minutes get ready prepare yourselves.’ Director instructed.

They all nodded and left for their vanities.

Sunnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy mai ready hoke aaungaa tere vanity mein……’ Teju chirped as they were going towards the Vanity.

Hmm…’ He just hummed making Teju frown, but she ignored it and thought she is overthinking.

Karan entered his vanity and threw his script somewhere his mind was clouded with so many thoughts, Yesterday was his birthday, the best he ever had. His Laddoo made sure to make it special in every special way possible, and since yesterday a thought came to his mind which refused to leave. When he saw her talking to his parents like she is talking to her own parents, making his sisters laugh with her cute antics.

She is the heart of family now.” Karan’s father said loudly in the family video call making her chuckle and blush softly.

It was so wholesome for Karan to watch all of this, his last relationship made him away from his family, but now he is watching them hijack his whole family. This was something really special for Karan, it felt so homely, he knew Teju was now his ‘Home’ and now he actually wanted her in his home. But he knew it was too early for Teju.

He was trying to deal with this thought in his mind when he got the script of today’s shoot and he knew from the start that it was a revenge story and Teju’s character was supposed to end before the climax. Whenever he has performed with Teju, he never acted it was all real from romantic scenes to the angsty ones it was all him, and now this scene was too much for him to take.