𝐌𝐫. 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 17 turning 18 year old (Y/N) Hairrington has a new music teacher, after realising she's fallen for him she's trying her best to ignore him. But what if Mr. Munson has feelings for her too?

"(Y/N)!" Max called out. (Y/N) looked at Max before smiling and approaching her. "Hey Max!" She said before holding her onto a hug, which Max made sure to pull away first from. "Did you hear there's a new teacher?" (Y/N) shook her head, not knowing that there was a new teacher. "Nope? Never heard." "Well I heard he's teaching music." Max informed the girl infront of her. (Y/N) nodded, "Well isn't that a surprise cause I have music today." "Oh! Lucky, tell me about it, cya after school!" Max then ran away after seeing Lucas enter the school grounds. "Hey (Y/N)!" A chirpy voice yelled behind her, (Y/N) turned around to see, "Chrissy!" (Y/N) ran to the blonde girl, embracing her into a quick bear hug. "How are you?" Chrissy asked as they pulled away. "Great, great." She answered. The bell rang. "Let's go to class!" "How are you that excited for class.." Chrissy shrugged before the two girls linked theirs arm's together, walking to their classes they shared.

The classes went painfully slow. It was now the last period, music. "I heard from other students that the new music teacher is a great teacher!" Chrissy said as her and (Y/N) walked together to Music. "Well we will see."

Just as they stood right outside of the door, Chrissy made an announcement. "I need to go to the bathroom." "What the fuck! You cant leave me!" "Well toodle loo's cause I am going!" And with that Chrissy left the poor girl standing alone.

"She can go suck Jason's dick.." She sighed before opening the two metal doors to go inside the music room, which was empty, that's until the sound of an electric guitar strumming filled her ears. She turned to her right to see a man, probably like in his 20s on a wooden table, probably the teachers table. He looked up from his guitar to lock eye contact with (Y/N), the most hottest thing anyone can ever do is play a fucking guitar while holding eye contact and oh my goodness, his face. His face was just a work of art, oh how his brunette hair perfectly sat on his shoulders.

He smiled before looking back at his guitar and putting it down. He turned his back to (Y/N) before turning back again to meet her eyes. She just stood there dumbfounded. "You alright sweetheart? You can take a seat you know." He leaned onto his wooden table, crossing his leg over the other. His voice at a perfect sweet tone. He was perfect. "Right- Uh yeah." She stumbled over my words like an idiot. (Y/N) sat on the second row, careful not to make a mistake and be hated by him already. "So, you are?" He asked not in a rude tone. "Ah, (Y/N)! Sir.." He nodded with a bright smile. "Do you play instruments, (Y/N)?" "Piano and violin. But I am trying to learn guitar." "Awesome! You must have quite sore hands by now.."

"Yeah, they are pretty sore." And just like that others came rushing in chatting, yelling and laughing. The man whom she was talking to flashed me a smile before going on with the lesson, few minutes (Y/N) sat there taking a few notes, her palm in her hand watching the new teacher called Mr. Munson explain, it wasn't boring at all. "Ms. (Y/N) are you okay? You seem lost in your own world." The voice of him made her stomach erupt with butterflies, "I-i'm fine." A few snickers and giggles left her classmates mouths, "Hm, alright, so anyways.." After one hour, the lesson was over. "Well, cya kids soon. Stay safe." Everyone began packing their stuff up and leaving, "Hey (Y/N)! Sorry for ditching you just before class, I was holding it for 2 hours." "It's alright, don't worry Chrissy!" They walked towards the metal door before (Y/N) heard her name be called out. "Ms. (Y/N), may I talk with you?" She turned my head to see Mr. Munson. She nodded. "Cya outside?" "Yeah."

(Y/N) gave her attention back to the man. "Take a seat." She took a seat back at the chair she sat on an hour ago. Mr. Munson, leaned against his table, like before, crossed legged. "Are you alright? You seemed distracted.. or was I just being boring to you?" Her eyes widen. "No- no your not boring at all! I could watch and listen to you all day!" The words just blurted out, she covered my mouth. "That sounded weird I am so sorry.." "No, no its fine i understand." He said realising what she ment. "I also wanted to ask you something," "Go ahead!" She was still confused how he's so calm after a weird situation that just happened. "You said that you were trying to learn guitar, do you need help?" her jaw went straight down, he wants to help her? "Yeah I need help! Do you know somebody?" She asked dumb-ly.

"Well I can help, if thats okay with you?" "Yeah of course i'd love that!" He smiled, my gosh. "Well we can start tomorrow, meet me after all your classes. Just after the bell." "Thank you so much Mr. Munson!" She said standing up, "Please call me Eddie when school times over." (Y/N) nodded with a smile before leaving the brunette man alone in his classroom. She stood outside his doors before letting out a sigh. "I'm absolutely in love and shouldn't be." She muttered to herself.

A/N
Hello reader! Sorry for another late update, I also forgot to mention that this book/story will include some of Joseph's other character's. Sorry if there is spelling mistakes or "I" instead of "She", "Her" and "(Y/N)"! Hope everyone's well <3 (this will have part 2 and maybe even more.)

✍︎Image 3✍︎