𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝.

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: Joseph Quinn reveals in Jimmy Fallon's talk show that he likes (Y/N) Keery, aka. Joe Keery's little sister.

"Please welcome, Joseph Quinn!" Jimmy said happily, the audience roared, screamed, shouted to get  Joseph's attention. Joseph stepped out of the curtains, walking over to Jimmy to shake his hand firmly, which he did,  Jimmy gestured Joseph to sit down on the chair. "Welcome Joseph! How are you feeling?" "Grateful! It's an honour being here." Jimmy lets out a soft chuckle before asking questions that catches anyones ears.

(Y/N) sat in the audience watching her now best friend get interviewed. But (Y/N) recently found out people were shipping her and Joseph, (Y/N) didn't actually mind that because she secretly liked Joseph. "So, I have a real big question which could answer half of some people's question's." Joseph nodded, eager to know what his fans wanted to know. "In 2015, you were working on a TV show titled 'Dickensian', and in a interview with, Tom Weston-Jones, you were asked your celebrity crush," Joseph let out a nervous laugh, remembering the memory of his younger self in that interview. (Y/N) leaned back in her chair while the other audience around her leaned in to hear Joseph's answer. "And you answered, '(Y/N) Keery, because she talented and beautiful.' do you still like her?" Jimmy says raising an eyebrow, (Y/N) blushed everywhere on her face, not knowing that. The crowed shouts some "Say yes!" and "Of course he does!" Joseph looks at the crowd before looking back at Jimmy. "Yeah, I still do." This cause Jimmy to let out a laugh and the audience to cheer, shout and scream. (Y/N)'s eye's widen, her skin turning to a pink-ish red colour, Joseph covered his face with his two hands from embarrassment. "Well, how about we get the woman herself to comment back?"

Joseph puts his hands on his lap, "Wait what? She's here?" Joseph questions, (Y/N) realised that he never knew she was here and shook her head. "Well, haha, please welcome, another guest, (Y/N) Keery!" (Y/N) stood up before walking towards the two men, walking down the stairs everyone let out a whistle or screamed in excitement. Joseph was shocked, he just confessed his feelings, (Y/N) went to hug Jimmy then Joseph, before sitting next to Joseph. "Well would you look at that?" Jimmy said happily.

Just after the interview Joseph and (Y/N) were now backstage in Joseph's little make-up area. (Y/N) sat on the side of a leather brown couch while Joseph sat at the other side. "So.." Joseph said, he was now blushing. "So?" (Y/N) looked at her friend, seeing that he was avoiding eye-contact. "Will this ruin our friendship? I mean
like you don't like me bac-" "Who said I didn't like you back?" Joseph looked at her eye's, directly actually, the eye-contact was intense. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow tilting her head. "So wait- hold on.." Joseph stumbled over his own words. The two duo stared into each other's eye's, they both saw lust. "Fuck it." (Y/N) crawled over to Joseph, before colliding her soft plump lips onto Joseph's. Joseph, wrapped his warm arms around her waist while (Y/N) wrapped her arms around his neck, (Y/N)'s ass was now on Joseph's lap and Joseph's legs stuck inbetween (Y/N)'s leg's. The kiss was eager and lustful. There eye's shut closed.

"Hey so how are you two going alo- Oh my goodness." Jimmy bursted in, "Know what i'll come back another time."

A/N
Hello! Thank you for reading this far, sorry for the long update, I promise i'll try post more often. Stay safe and have a happy life!

✍︎Image 2✍︎