𝐖𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 : I met Joseph Quinn at the London comic con, he was quite flirty, i decided to travel at Italy, and a few months later, there I saw.

"Next!" a woman said, I was in line to meet Joseph Quinn. A dreamy british man. "Next!" The woman shouted again, holy shit, I was only two people away to meeting Joseph. "Next!" This is going awfully fast, what if I don't get enough time to speak to Joseph? "Next!" There I was, I met his chocolate brown eyes, he was beautiful, "Hi love!" He said cheekily, "Hi!" I said in the same tone, he grinned and politely grabbed the photo for him to sign, as he returned the photo he gave a little cheeky smile, "May I have a hug?" He asked with his smile now ear to ear, I giggled quietly at his behaviour, "Of course." I answered, he stood up from the table before reaching over to hug me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders as I wrapped mine on his torso, he broke it off, "Next!" The woman called, "See you soon." He said giving me a wink as I waved at him with a cherry red face and walked away from him, I could still feel his gaze for a split second.

Now it's time for me to have a photo with him after waiting for two hours. I was now again, in a line. I was only four people away to getting to see the man again. Somehow it made me nervous, sweaty and silently cussing. What if I blink? What if I do something embarrassing? I do indeed need help, after a couple of minutes it was my turn again, as I entered through the black curtains, Joseph's face lit up in excitement, "Hi again!" His accent now clearer, "Hello!" I said with a big smile, causing him to grin, "Okay, choose what pose and we will picture that, you only have one choice because you only have one picture with him, so I say chop chop." A woman spoke, I nodded before standing next to Joseph, "Can I do this one?" He asked me, "Of course!" I said happily, I had no clue what he was doing but at least it's better than standing next to him.

He put his left hand on my waist while the other hooked under my chin, "Now wrap your arms around my neck." He guided me, I nodded and obeyed him, after doing as he said, we stared at each others eyes, "And Smile!" The photographer said, a flash of light went off, "Shit, i'm sorry we didn't look at the camera.." I mumbled, "No, no it's okay, I didn't really want to even look at the camera anyways." Joseph said calmly, "Here is your photo." The man said, I grabbed it, exploring what we did, it was perfect, "Your really beautiful, y'know that?" He asks, I could feel his warm breath against the back if my neck, his  hands were in both my shoulders. "Thank you, you made my day better." I said turning around, our eyes were now locked, "Well, I hope we see each other again." "Me too." I said grinning, "Next!" I then walked out, I felt his gaze on me once again.

ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

I was so happy for Joseph, he looks so happy with Jamie, and Jimmy Fallon. I was currently at Italy in Rome to visit my family, people are saying Joseph's here, I didn't really 100 percent believe it. I was now outside my hotel waiting for some of my friends to join me for a grown up sleep over, it was late at night, about 7 or 8 pm. I heard rushed footsteps approaching me, I decided to turn around, which made me meet, the same dreamy man I met, Joseph Quinn. "Hey! I- uh do you remember me? Joseph Quinn, well yeah you mind hiding me, like a quick disguise, please help, i'm being followed a-and it's quite an experience-" "Joseph, Joseph, calm down.." I said, noticing his shaky voice and breath, I took off my leather black jacket before covering his head with it, I took the back of his head and began being gentle to place him on the crook of my neck, I felt wet warm tears on my neck.

I heard footsteps approaching, a lot if footsteps, it was probably at least four people walking, they approached me and Joseph. "Hi! Have you seen Joseph Quinn?" "Yeah, we asked him for a photo hundreds of times but he denied it." "Yeah, yeah, so we are looking for him to take photos of him." "Is that him?"  They said taking turns, "Uhm well, no this is not him, it's just my exhausted boyfriend that I- uh met two years ago, and we just reunited." I lied, careful not to trip on my own words. They all nodded before walking off, I heard a few sniffles from Joseph as his head slowly lifted up. I met his watery brown eyes, "Oh Joseph, your fine now.. I understand." I said taking both my hands up to his face, wiping the streams if his tears, "Thank you.." he said softly, I grinned, if this man ever looses his smile i'm going to recreate the scene of Mike going off a cliff, he smiled while the tears went down his cheeks, he pulled me into a big bear hug. The best hug I have ever gotten in a while.

"Your always welcomed."

A/N
First Chapterr!! What yall think? This is a really serious topic, people should really respect people privacy, anyways i hope you liked this :)

✍︎Image 1✍︎