ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8 ★彡

Start from the beginning

❦❦❦

You and Shoto found a nice, quiet spot. Neither of you were talking, but it was a nice silence. You both honestly needed a break from everything that's gone on today. You looked at the boy next to you and he looked like he was about to fall asleep. "Sleepy?" He looked at you and shook his head. "I'm fine. Just resting my eyes." You giggled and flicked his forehead.

"Sleep Shoto. We have about an hour and a half so why don't you just rest? Here, lay your head." You patted your thighs and he hesitantly lied down. He didn't face you, but that's because he didn't want you to see him blushing. He didn't understand why this was making his heart beat so fast, it was just a friend helping out a friend... Right?

You noticed he was tense and you began to stroke his hair to help him relax. Slowly, you felt him start to relax. He was definitely not tense anymore, but you being so gentle with him only made his heart beat way faster. He swear you could hear it. It's an unfamiliar feeling, but he once again didn't mind it... He was actually enjoying it. You began to quietly hum a song and it was getting harder for Shoto to stay awake. 

"Shoto?" you waited a few seconds for a response, but all you heard was soft breathing coming from him. You look over a bit and moved his hair from his face. You felt your heart skip a beat. Your ears and face started to heat up. You didn't know why you were feeling like this. Maybe it's because the sun was making his features look better than they already were? Of course, you thought he was attractive. Anyone could see that... but right now, he's making you feel so... mushy. You brushed it off and just tried to relax. 

❦❦❦

You were currently sitting next to Shoto waiting for the first battle to begin. You subconsciously started bouncing your leg. You were worried about Midoriya's match. You really hope he won't do the one thing he's not supposed to do. "Nervous?" You look up and see... Keigo?? "Uncle Keigo, what are you doing here?" Your classmates were all in shock, what was Hawks doing there? How in the world did you know him?! "I went to your waiting room to wish you luck but you weren't there and so I assumed you were here. Looks like I was right. Oh hi, Todoroki."

"HUHHHH?!!" Your classmates simultaneously all said. They were even more confused, how does Todoroki know him?! "Oh yeah, sorry guys. Uncle Keigo, meet my friends. Friends, meet my uncle Keigo." He smiled and waved to all of them. "Y/n, you're related to Hawks?!!" 

"Not by blood no, but he's still my family nonetheless. It's a long story, I'll tell you all tomorrow but long story short, he's my legal guardian. I live with him." They were all still so shocked. You've never mentioned him. But still, that was so unexpected. They all bowed to him. 

"I see you two are up against each other. You've fought him before, why are you nervous now?" You shook your head. "It's not that. I'm worried about Midoriya's fight. His opponent's quirk is Brainwash." 

"Well did you tell him? If you did, then he should be fine as long as he doesn't talk right? Is his opponent strong? Physically I mean." he sat down next to you. "No, I don't think so. He doesn't look like much of a fighter. He's not in the hero course but he's trying to make it in. I'm sure he knows how to get a response out of someone."

He put his arm over you. "He'll fine, baby bird. You don't gotta worry!" He stood up and held out his fist. "And you'll be fine too. I gotta go now, good luck, kid. And you too Todoroki." You fist bumped him and he left and you were left a little less worried than before. 

❦❦❦

"Everybody! Are you ready?! The finals you've all been waiting for are finally starting! Match number one! From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya! Versus, Sorry, he hasn't done anything to stand out yet! From general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso! The rules are simple! Force your opponent out of bounds or immobilize them! You can also make your opponent win by saying 'I give up!' Bring on the injuries because we've got our very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby! Put your morals and ethics aside for a moment! But of course, anything life-threatening is crap! It's not allowed! Heroes should only use their fists to catch villains! Cementoss will stop things before they get too far!"