ONE

(CHAPTER 1 - THE PILOT)

🦢🗡

There was an Enchanted Forest filled with the classic characters we know. Or think we know. One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen.

Our world.

And this is how it happened...

Prince Charming rode on a horse along a long stretch of land towards a forest, where he came to seven dwarves that were gathered around a glass coffin. Doc looked at Prince Charming as he arrived, "You're too late."

Prince Charming looked to see Snow White lying inside the coffin, and quickly dismounted his horse, "No. No!" he rushed over to them, "Open it," He said, looking down at Snow White.

"I'm sorry, she's gone," Grumpy said.

"At least...let me say goodbye," Prince Charming told him.

The dwarves removed the lid of the coffin and Prince Charming looked at her in sorrow, before he leaned down, placing a kiss upon her. As their lips touched, the spell Snow White was under broke and a pulse of magic along with a whooshing sound, spread throughout the land.

Snow White woke up with a gasp and her eyes landed on her love, "You...You found me."

Prince Charming smiled at her as he helped her sit up, "Did you ever doubt I would?" He said.

"Truthfully, the glass coffin gave me a pause," Snow White said.

"Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you," Prince Charming said.

"Do you promise?" Snow White asked.

----------<3----------

Prince Charming and Snow White were stood at an altar on their wedding day as different royals, nobles, and their friends gathered in the room, "I do," He said with a smile.

"And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?" The priest said.

"I do," Snow White said with a smile.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," The priest said.

The crowd applauded as Snow White and Prince Charming leaned in for a kiss, but were interrupted when the doors opened forcefully and the Evil Queen stood there, "Sorry I'm late," She said.