Cuddles lowered a claw on the helicopter as it grabbed the meteorite.

"Take the wheel." Wolf said as he got on the meteorite while Owl landed one of the hooks on the claw.

Wolf and Owl grabbed the chain as they looked at Marmalade.

"Not so fast. Pull him up first, or I'll use this." Wolf said as he grabbed Diane's lipstick.

"Oh, come now." Marmalade said with an unimpressed expression.

Until Wolf lit up the lipstick as he put it close to the chain and started burning it. Snake chuckled as he saw the scene.

"It's your choice Marmalade, you either pull up Snake, or you'll lose the meteorite." Owl said angrily.

"If you insist. Cuddles!" Marmalade said as the helicopter flew higher.

Wolf and Owl had shocked expressions as Wolf unlit the lipstick with him, Owl, and the rest of the Bad Guys looking at the helicopter. Marmalade looked down as he saw the crash site.

"You want him? He's yours." Marmalade said.

Marmalade pushed Snake as he fell out of the helicopter, screaming.

"SNAKE!" Wolf and Owl yelled as they got back in the car.

The claw reeled in with the meteorite as the Bad Guys drove toward the crash site as fast as they could to save Snake through the road covered in guinea pigs. However, Marmalade was unaware that Owlcolm flew silently toward him as he quietly opened the door facing behind him.

"Hey, Marmalade!" Owlcolm yelled.

Marmalade turned around to see Owlcolm in a fighting position.

"I'm going to make you pay for using me to fool everyone with your innocence!" Owlcolm yelled.

"We'll see about that." Marmalade said as he pounced on Owlcolm.

They rolled around the helicopter as they started fighting. Wolf saw Snake falling as he looked at the other side of the broken bridge.

"Guys, I know it's crazy, but we're gonna jump it." Wolf said.

"Crazy? You're finally speaking my language, chico." Piranha said as Wolf stepped on the pedal hard.

They drove very fast as they jumped over the broken bridge with everything going in slow motion.

"WE'RE GONNA MAKE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Piranha yelled.

Unfortunately, the screen zoomed out as it was revealed to be too far. The car dropped as they were still far away from Snake.

"WE'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT!" Owl yelled in the distance.

The Bad Guys floated out of the car as Wolf, Owl, and Snake looked at each other.

"You came back." Snake said.

"Of course, we came. You're our friend, and we never leave our friends behind." Owl said as she and Wolf swam toward Snake.

"Snake, I should've been honest with you." Wolf said.

"Me too. I should've been honest with you guys from the start." Owl said.

"I thought that if I told you guys that I didn't want to be a bad guy, I would lose you guys forever and end up being alone again." Owl confessed.

"Me too. I was afraid that if you knew I-I wanted to be good that you'd..." Wolf said but was interrupted by Snake.

"Act like a jerk and never talk to you again?" Snake guessed.