Not a chapter

Hello it's the author.

I'm sorry for the random drop in after a couple of months whit no updates. I don't really know how to begin whit this. But short story long.

I won't countinue writing this book or any book in the near future. I'm officly not writing anymore. I know it's all of a sudden. I was thinking about it. And I really can't countinue. Now I don't want to leave you all whit no explaination. I really loved writing these books and I felt at peace. But. I lost all my motivation due to my mother.

So a couple of days before school started my aunt and my mom got into an argument. My mom was mad because my aunt was taking care of us more then her even if my mom never really took care of us. Anyways. When I went to my room to close the window she cane whit me and said. "I will kick you out of the house at 18." By that time my birthday was a couple of days ago. We left. Told no single soul but only three of my friend. Later the night before school. We got into an argument. Yada yada. Anyways my mom then said. "You have dyslexia and that's why we sent you to that teacher so you can learn to write and read." And yada yada. After that I started thinking. It really put me down. And I knew it was true since my reading was never and never will be good. I lost all my motivation and love for writting as I know that I can't read or write werry well.

I wanted to be a writer as a side hobby for fun but that dream was just crushed so I'm going for computer science full time.

Thank you all for everything. I loved writing this book and it was really amazing while it lasted. If you want you can countinue this book as to make your own ending. I'm really sorry. But I don't fell the same happiness when I started and now. Hope you understand that I have no more love for this. I will write books but not for publick. So it will be my journal.

Thank you again for everything. I will miss you all. This is my final goodby.

By love you all and remember you all are beautiful and amazing people. Thank you and by.