Chapter 1

No one's pov:

As Tommy was resting in his tent. He was remembering all that happend to get him here. He was mad and sad. He blamed everything on Dream for making Tubbo exile him. He can't accept the fact that Tubbo did that, but also the fact that it was kinda his fault to. He was lost deep in thought's.

"Tommy are you ok." Tommy flinched at the sound of someone. He looked to see Dream standing near the entrence of his 'home'. "I will throw my stuff in the hole so you can blow them up." Tommy said getting up and ready for all my hard work to go to a waist.

"Actually Tommy that is next week. I just came to check up on you. And maybie go on a walk." Dream said. Tommy looked suprised. But he coudn't conplaine. He wanted to say no. But having a walk sounds nice. "Sure." Tommy said. Dream smilled even if you can't see it. But you can tell. He grabbed Tommy's hand and started walking throw the forest. "B*tch boy I can walk by myself you know." Tommy said kinda annoyed thatDream was draging him. "Sorry." Dream said letting go of Tommy.

Tommy and Dream were talking about everything and nothing. As they were sitting down near a lake for atleast couple of hours. The didn't notice it was getting dark.

Tommy's pov:

It was pretty dark now and mobs will start sponning soon. "We should head of to the tent now." Dream said getting up. He gave me his hand to help me get up. I ignored it and just up by myself. I started walking back to my 'home.' I- Well we were halfway to 'home' when all of a sudden Dream pullem me behind him. As I was about to scream a potion was thrown at Dream. "RUN TOMMY THERE'S 3 WITCHES" He said. I listestend to him and ran hopping that he would be ok.

Wait why am I worried about him. I stopped thinking for a minut before I heard two screams. I guees Dream already killed two witches. As I was zooning out again. I heard a scream from a witch followed by another scream. Then it hit me. That was DREAM. I ran as fast as I could. When the spot where me and Dream sepereted. I saw blood. There was blood on the ground leading to a bush. I followed the blood. Looking behing the bush I saw Dreams clothe and his axe.

No. There is no way that he is dead. I was looking at the same spot for a minut befoer I saw his hoodie moving. Wait.

Moving. As a small head came from the hoodie my heart sank to my feet. I was looking at the baby whit wide eyes. Before I could do anything a loud cry was heard. I got down on my knees bringing the baby to my chest.

I started singing to the ba- Dream. As loud crying was replaced by small snores. I got up. Taking what was once left from Dream.

As I ran to the tent. I was avoiding arrows from skeleton, creepers, zombies and spider. Entering the tent I place baby Dream on the bed. Taking in what Dream looks like. I take in some fitures that I never saw on him before. He said purple and black spot on his face. I coud tell that he was a end hybrid. He didn't have any wings. So he isn't a enderdragon hybrid.

I facepalm. He doesn't have wings bc. he's not even 5 or 6. Any tipe of hybrid gets there wing at the age of 5 or 6. Speaking of age. How old is even Dream. He looks to be around 4 or 5 months old. Great. I have a child.

{Time skip}

Tommy's pov:

I was trying to feed baby Dream. But Dream wasn't listening. "OHHHH MY GOD. DREAM I SWEAR TO THE F- GOD IF YOU DON'T EAT THIS FOOD." I screamed at Dream. Dream didn't take it well. It was to late before I relized my mistake. Dream bursted out crying. I immedietly took Dream putting him on my lap trying to calm him down. "Shhhh. It's ok my little sweetberry. I got you. Don't cry." As Dream was finaly calming down. Dream's loud cry's were replaced whit small snores. I put Dream on his bed.

It's hard to take care of a kid. "TOMMY." I heard a loud scream. As I got out of my tent only to see Tubbo, Fundy and Quackity. As Tubbo saw me. He ran up to me giving me a huge hug. "Tommy we have an amazing idea. " Tubbo said to me. "And that is?" As Tommy asked. "So we are planning on hunting Dream down. And ween he is gone we can finaly get you out of exile." Tubbo said whit happines in his voice. I laugh. "Have you seen Dream anywhere?" Fundy asked. I was about to answer when I rememberd Dream is a child now.

And If I tell them that he got turned into child. It won't be good. Everybody hates him. And I don't know what they would do to him. I was thinking way to much negative things that they would do to Dream. "Tommy"

I was brought back to reality by Tubbo. "Sorry zonned out can you repeat." I knew what Fundy asked. I just made it seem like I didn't hear him. "As I said. Have you seen Dream anywhere." Fundy asked. "Nope, sorry." I said. Which was a big lie. "Oh. It's ok. Tommorow when we come. We will get you ot of here. Ok." Tubbo said heading to the portal. "Ok." I said. As they left I looked at the portal for a minut. Before heading inside.

I can't risk Dream getting hurt. I coudn't let them see or hurt Dream. I took everything I owned. I took the food, wepons, armour and anything that I really need. I took Dream. Puting a blanket around him I went out side.

"No matter what happens I will find a way to turn you back to normal." I said before heading off on a journy to a new place. A village that I can call 'home'.

This is the end of chapter 1.
Hope you enjoyed reafing this.
1068 words.