Chapter 22 🥀

Hey folks ! Here is the next chapter this chapter is not all serious i added some jokes and fun things in between i hope you liked it and it brings a smile on your faces, try to ignore grammar mistakes or point it out in a good way.🥀

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Chapter 22 🥀

Next morning kavya woke up and went to karan's room to wake kabir up as it was getting late, when she entered the room she saw two most important people in her life sleeping together while cuddling with eachother, she went to the balcony and opened the blinds the sun rays disturb their sleep, both of them winned and moved their heads under the pillow together still holding eachother.

Kavya chuckeld at that and said : copy paste..............she went to them and remove the pillow from Kabir's head kissed his forehead : good morning mr.husband wake up now it's getting late.

Kabir opened his eyes and smiles at her : good morning wifey..... par mujhe iss "unholy time" pe uthane ki koi khas vajha.

Kavya : vajha yeh hai ki you were supposed to go jogging with yuvi, bhul gye na aap.

Kabir smiled awkwardly : hehehe m sach m bhul gya tha......but jogging subha jana jaruri hai kya raat ko ni jaa sakte i wanted to sleep more......he pouted and snuggle closer to karan.

Kavya smiled softly at him and caressed his hair : kal raat derr se soye the? Isse sab batadiya? Kaisa reaction tha iska

Kabir looked at karan sadly : bhot roya tha kal raat yeh phir rote rote sogya, i know he is very disturbed with this new information, koi bhi hoga jab use pata chalega ki uski pehchan uska astitva sab jhoot hai, aaj tak iski ankhon pe patti bandhi thi jo achanak se khul gyi or ab jake iska vasta roshni se hua h, it's obvious that he must be shocked, the doctor said maybe he was bullied in the past, i don't know kavya what to feel about that......our prince was bullied and we didn't had any clue................... kabir looked at him with regret filled eyes but before he could drown himself in regret kavya flicked him on the forehead to distract him and he got distracted and pouted while rubbing his forehead : owww kavu yarrr marra kyu.

Kavya rolled her eyes at him : oh come on huh itni tezz bhi ni marra mene, or marra iss liye because you were about to play the self-blame game again and I'm warning you mr.mehra don't you dare do that again....jo bhi kuch hua h usme tumhari akele ki galti nhi h hamsab ki h, or hamara baby apne emotions chupane m expert hai hame tho ab bhi yeh sab nhi pata chalta agar uss din kunal wala incident nhi hota, but ab bitey hue kal ki fikar chodo or aaj pe focus karo utho or jake yuvi ko bhi uthao kal raat ke bad vo bhi kafi upset tha, vo bhi abhi bacha hi hai kafi pareshan hogya hai laddu k liye or ab aap hi usse console kar sakte hai tho jaaiye ab .

Kabir sigh and tries to get up but karan started winning he was about to turn on his back but kabir hold him still, kavya also got worried as he is still not allowed to sleep on his back, so kabir called Abhi to take care of him as kavya was going to make breakfast, soon after sometime yuvi and kabir went on their jogging, Abhi come their and cuddle with their baby, it was after two hour when he got a call from hospital and went to the balcony to attend it as he doesn't want to disturb karan's sleep, but after sometime karan slowly opened his eyes and found no one their so he got up and went downstairs in search of his dadu with his eyes still closed.

Other side yuvi and kabir come back from their jogging and went ro freshen up, after that kabir thought to make soup for karan as he is still not allowed to eat anything heavy, yuvi after changing went to karan's room to check on him and saw no one their.