3

SUB: SHUT UP BITCH

SU: SHUT UP

"Oh but you did!" He says again. I sigh as I bring my hand up to face palm myself. "Fine I 'teleported' here." I say putting quotation marks over the word 'teleported'. Yeah for the author this already sucks dude.

<SUB>

(No)

Anyways, people started to leave because they didn't want to be there much longer. "You realize that you have to stay hidden for a while since they could still be after you, even after you left." Hopper says. "So no babysitting and no trying to see them." He adds. I nod.

"When it gets more safe.." he also adds again. "I will be able to see them again." I finish the sentence. I'm sad that I won't be able to see the party. But I'm also scared for them because I might not know who is babysitting them.

"Do you know who was babysitting them while I was gone?" I ask. He shakes his head no. "That's not important right now, right now, we need to leave this place." He says quickly and quietly. "Right." I answer.

I hope Jonathan is ok though, I think. I've always had a massive crush on him. Dustin believed I was crazy to love him even when I was —sad to say— bullying him. Anyways, it's time to say good bye because it is time to switch pics. Bye!

<I had to add stonathan to here. Like what would this be??>

(Cheesy.)

<SU>

Dustin's pov -1-

Six days... six days steve has been missing. I have never felt this way before. It's like it's so bland, everything feel like it. Everyone looks like their fine, they smile more than me now, but that doesn't mean anything, right?

Well I think it has everything to do with the concerned looks I get from my friends and mom. I really don't get it. Why do I feel this way? I just want to see Steve. When will they find him? This really sucks.

"You okay?" Lucas asks. I nod as a yes. "Are you sure?" Lucas adds. I sigh, "yes I'm fine now stop asking." Lies. "Dustin... you know when people say their fine their not really fine." He says. "Just leave it be lucas!" I yell. SHIT! I think.

"I'm so so sorry Lucas I really didn't mean to yell at you!" I apologize over and over again. "Hey, hey it's okay, alright?" Lucas says. I nod. "You don't even need to tell me if your ok or not. Just please try to talk to me, your boyfriend please." He adds.

Tears start to form in my eyes. It's not because of what he said. It's because he called himself my boyfriend. We never really decided if we were official or not. So we always just held each other's hands.

The tears to to pour like a waterfall out of my eyes. "Hey, don't cry either. It's going to be ok." He try's to comfort me. I can say for proof it works. I lean over to him and give him a tiny peck on the cheek. I then see him blush. I move to give him a kiss, but this time it's on the lips.

He blushes even more now. Eventually, we pull ourselves away from each other. At the end we we both madly blushing. Steve would've been proud of me though. "That was nice." Lucas admits. "Yeah it was." I agree. We both burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Mike says coming down the stairs. We both laugh harder.