2

Jonathan's Pov -1-

What the fuck is happening? "You know what Jonathan? Nancy cheated on Steve multiple times and is probably cheating on you too! She also has cheated on Steve with you when they were in 2 years of dating!" Mike yells in one go.

"That is not true!" Nancy argues. "Really? Then what was Jake doing in your room making you moan?" Mike argues back. "And how you never 'I love you' to any of your boyfriends? Like you're a horrible sister and girlfriend." Mike states in the really annoying argument. This was really getting on my nerves so I have to put a end to it. "ENOUGH!" I yell. Everyone in this room goes silent.

"This is so stupid and such bullshit!" Dustin yells. Wow he is so mad. "Shut up! Steve is missing and we are arguing about how Nancy is such a bitch and a cheater?! Pathetic." He also says. Now that he mentions Steve, I really miss him. I have had a massive crush on him, even when he was bullying me.  Will thought I was crazy for that.

"Steve IS more important than Nancy right now. I don't care about Nancy either way." I say like I really mean the words I said. Which is 100% true, Steve is really more important. "Yeah, we need hopper to find Steve fast. I don't want Nancy babysitting us any longer."

Lucas says. Everyone nods —except Nancy—. "Whatever losers. We are done with this relationship Jonathan." Nancy says getting up and walking out the door. "Finally.." I mutter to myself. "You wanted her to break up with you?" Lucas asks. I nod. "Yeah she is really annoying." I say.

"I believe everyone knows that, but I think it's a good reminder to never hang out with her." Mike says. We all laugh at what Mike said. A little while later, Karen, Mike's mom comes down the stairs. "Why do I hear Nancy crying in her room?" Karen asks.

"Ma'am with all due respect, she is apparently sad and crying because I now know she was cheating on me and she broke up with me." I explain. She looks at me confused for a second. "What?" She asks."She's cheating on Jonathan Byers? My best friends son? Nope definitely not in this household." She adds.

Karen then goes back upstairs to I believe Nancy's room. "I wonder what's going to happen." Dustin manages to say from laughing at what just happened. "I hope she's grounded for a lot of weeks." Mike says.

Everyone agrees with Mike.

?????'said Pov -1-

You know who I am, right?

Well I believe I was in the first chapter breaking the fourth wall.

<you were idiot :|>

(Shut up author or should I say Ava?)

<Fuck you Steve.>

(No)

Anyways after that, I am still in this room. It is quite boring is you ask me. You know, I am not really surprised that they haven't found me yet. I know that they have a terrible chief now since hopper 'died' in the 'fire'. And it's not Hopper. I've known that for quite a while now.

But I also know that Hopper came back. I trust him more than the 'new' chief. He sucks at his job. After a while, I hear some sirens. Finally they have came, I think. "Hello?!" Someone yells. I can feel a taze on my neck. my thoughts yell at me to scream 'Hello'. "Hello?!" That sounded like Hopper. "H-hello" I say. I can hear peoples feet running to my cell.

Wow this is dramatic but whatever, the cell door opens. I see people and.. Hopper. "Steve, finally we've found you." The 'new' Chief says. "Bet it was all up with Hopper." I mutter under my breath so no one could hear. "Now let's get you home." He says again. I get up and run to Hopper.

"I believe I can get there myself. And no I did not teleport." I say confidently. "No you just teleported what the hell?" A officer says. "Wait what?" Hopper asks. He finally looks the way I am. "When did you get there?" He asks. "I-" I got cut off.

"He definitely teleported!" The officer says again. "Oh my god, I did not teleport!" I say.