𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𑁍

Sorry not sorry☺️

---

Tuesday night rolled around sooner, it was the race with the other group.

Liam was really excited about this one. He was kinda getting bored competing against the same dudes everynight. Tonight could be a challange.

He had invited Fallon over for the race. It was a bit tough to get her to agree since Blake didn't allow his children out after midnight. But they said Fallon was staying at Monica's, and Kirby also tagged along, so it was possible now.

Liam felt more excited that Fallon would be there to support him, and she'd watch him race for the first time. Talking with Kirby and Monica, he had arranged so Fallon didn't have to face Eric. He hoped everything would be alright.

"Be careful, okay?" Fallon advised as she was talking to Liam before the race had to start.

It was mad how huge the crowd was, like more than half of Atlanta were there.

"I'll be. And you, keep an eye out for the Hawkes." He reminded.

Fallon rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Don't worry, I won't beat up another one of those muttonheads." She grumbled.

Chuckling, Liam pulled her in for a kiss. It was a sweet and soft kiss, pouring their love in it, trying to measure up the unspoken words in between.

Fallon pulled away and cupped his face, planting a chaste kiss on his temple then smiling warily at him. For some reason, her heart was unsettled. She shrugged it off, caressing his jaws with her thumbs.

"Liam! It's time!" Someone yelled and Liam nodded.

"See ya after the win, gorgeous." He winked at her, putting on his helmet.

"All the best." Fallon waved her hand as Liam threw another dazzling smile at her before driving off to the start of the race.

Fallon's heart clenched.

---

"1...2...3...go!"

The referee yelled and everyone hollered in encouragement as the racers drove off.

Liam's eyes gleamed with determination, focusing on the road ahead, too busy admiring his forthcoming win to notice the trail of petrol that followed behind him.

---

The world around felt like it was spinning. The air was too heavy, not enough to inhale oxygen.

The scream of the viewers cut through her heart as she felt like her ears would rip out from how loud her heart was beating, whole body shaking like a leaf.

There was blood. A lot of blood. Pooling around the biker that had crashed in the middle of the road.

Screams. Blood. Screams. Blood.

Fallon gasped, rubbing her chest in order to gain at least a bit of air, but nothing worked. Then suddenly her eyes fell on something. Or rather someone and all of a sudden, all her senses returned.

In a corner, Colin and Eric were sharing glances. Glances of guilt, creep, or suspicion.

One by one, everything started to get clear. Fallon's mind spiralled and she turned on her heels, walking over to where only Eric was standing now.

The sound of ambulance and medics blurred in the background as she strode over to where the Asian boy stood, a slight smirk with fear in his eyes.

Balled fists at sides, head buzzing with the image of her beloved's bloody figure on the ground, chest heaving up and down while jaws clenched, if possible, the innocent blue eyes spoke murder, and Fallon was it.

The closest thing near her was the flag stick that was held during the start of the race. She took it in her fist, her hand trembling from how tight she gripped it, taking long strides over to the boy, who finally noticed her.

The evident fear was visible, flashing in his eyes as he took a careful step back.

"Fallon, it's not what you think-" he started and it all cleared up even more.
"We didn't mean to, I swear. It was only supposed to make him lose the race, that's all. Please calm down." He was taking more steps back now.

Fallon smirked, the fear in his eyes made her heart soothe like never before. She didn't need any more words.

Her head was clearer now, eyes focused, breathing intact.

She didn't falter even for a second as her arm raised and she stabbed him right in the chest with the stick, piercing his flesh untill the stick made a hole through him, poking out his back.

"I didn't mean to, I swear." She mocked with a sick chuckle, sounding even demonic as she twisted the stick and watched with admiration how the light started disappearing from Eric's eyes.

She removed her hand off the stick and pulled out a napkin from her bag while Eric's body fell on the ground with a thud. She carefully wiped the stick where her hand touched then stood up, dusting her hands and smiling down at the half-dead boy, who stared up at her with an emotion that was unreadable.

Well, that was the fate for touching something that belonged to Fallon Carrington, or rather someone that broke her shells from around.

So yeah, she couldn't help but feel relief as the last sign of life disappeared from those dark eyes.

Fallon turned around and walked away, she needed to be there for Liam.

She wiped a few tears that fell down her cheeks, nonetheless smile grazing her lips, and walked straight to her car, driving to the hospital.

---

A/N:-

Booohahaha😁

Did you like it?! I was so excited to write this one!

Sorry for the short chapter tho-

Andd from now on the updates will be a bit slow since I'm stuffed up with lots and lots of study works😭

Have a nice day/night🧡