𝑆𝑖𝑥𑁍

Monica was over at the Van kirk mansion for their assignment and she was puzzled by how rich Liam was.

"Shut your mouth, you're a damn Colby for fuck's sake." Liam grumbled as Monica gushed on how huge his house was for the 50th time.

"But please, it's really so huge."

"Can we go back to work now?"

"Fine. Fine." Monica held her hands up in surrender.

Liam's room was a pale yellow with white contrast. The bed was in the middle with a huge portrait of him hung on top of it. The curtains were white net, a white desk and lime green chair was in the corner. A huge ass white wooden piano was in the other corner, near the ceiling touched glass windows. A walk-in closet and a few work-out equipments. That's all.

It was a gorgeous room to say the least.

They were currently sprawled across the carpeted floor, doing assignment.

"So do you like Fallon?" Monica asked as she twirled the pencil between her fingers.

Liam groaned at first then just hung his head in defeat, he had to come to terms with his feelings eventually, it might be better to just get over them. Express them.

It was no longer a hunch that he liked Fallon Carrington. Her smile, her hair, her eyes, her drunk babbles, or her shy glances. He liked everything about her. He wanted to know more and more untill they grew gray hair. So yeah, Liam liked her.

"I do." He finally confessed, it was like a huge rock was lifted off his chest and he couldn't stop smiling. "I like her. More than I knew I could."

There was a sly smirk on the curly haired girl's face as she fisted the pencil and made a 'wooho' noise.

"Finally. Finally. We were so tired of you pining over her for more than two weeks now! But-" she narrowed her eyes down while Liam just raised his brows, "If you dare hurt her, we're gonna hunt your ass down for eternity."

"O-okhay." Liam bowed his head in a funny stance, accepting his fate as he felt light hearted and cheery.

"So, when are you gonna confess to her?"

Scratching the back of his neck, Liam thought for a moment. He haven't thought about that yet. He was confident though, he knew Fallon felt things for him as well, he could sense them, but it was still nerve wrecking. He wanted to take a bit more time untill he felt it was time.

"Let's see. Let's submit the assignment first and then we'll see."

"Alright."

---

Finally the dreadful week for Fallon ended and she was done with the work. Sam stayed the second time she had to work with Eric. It wasn't necessary though, the boy was well scared of the first time to make an eye contact with her for the second time.

Sam stayed still, he did his own homework and kept a low gossip with his girl as they were soon done.

Their presentation of the work went well as well. They got enough grades and all were well.

After school, Liam was hanging out with Jeff and Michael, these were the nice ones among the Hawkes, he really liked them.

Jeff lit a cigerette and held the stick to Liam, gesturing for him to take a puff. He  hesitated for a second but took it anyway, he dragged a puff and released the smoke, coughing afterwards. The other two laughed.

"Hey you ride motocycle, right?" Michael asked.

"Yeah."

"I know a great circle that host track races after midnight, at the hollow road, wanna try?"

Liam pondered for a moment, it was long time since he last enjoyed the thrill of being so free on his bike. He nodded with a smile.

"Sounds good."

"Good. I'll put your name in."

"Who else's there?" He asked.

"Eric."

The name was a bit surprising as Liam didn't take Eric for a bike rider. But he shrugged it off.

"Meet us at the hollow road at 12:15 tonight."

"Okay."

Jingling his car keys between his fingers, Liam returned to his car and got inside, speeding up to his house, feeling excitement thrilling his bones after a long time.

---

Fallon laid wide awake on her bed as she went over the scenes with Liam in her head. Each memory making her heart thud a bit louder, she couldn't stop the flurry feelings in her stomach and the tingling sensation that still lingered on her skin from evertime Liam touched.

And the thing with Eric, she was astonished herself from how confident and powerful she had felt within, just because Liam was in the same room with her. His smile, his eyes of assurance, tranquility brought a sense of shrill that travelled directly to her bones and she found herself to be someone completely new.

She no longer felt afraid of the Hawkes. She knew she'd be able to handle them on her own from now on. She felt it. And she was ecstatic.

Something hit her window and Fallon scurried over to look down to see a cheeky grinning Liam standing there, with some pebbles in hand.

"What?" She mouthed with an unhidden smile sneaking its way to her lips.

Liam gestured with his hand to come down. She bit her lip in anticipation then gestured for him to stay. She quickly grabbed a jacket for it was chilly at night, and hurried down the stairs.

When she reached Liam, she was breathless, her exhale turning into small whisps in the chilly night.

"Hi." Liam breathed out.

"Hi."

"I wanted to stargaze with you. Is it okay?" Liam asked in soft tone.

Fallon could sense a little sorrow behind it.

Tentatively, she reached her hand out and took Liam's in hers, carefully running her thumb over his knuckles. Warmth immediately spreaded through their bodies and Liam looked up with a genuine smile.

"Let's go."

As they drove to a nearby clearing and laid down on the grass, Fallon felt serene, the beat of her heart was in rhythm, she was feeling so at peace that her eyes were drooping.

"I want to tell you something." Liam whispered into the cold night air.

Fallon slightly turned on her side and looked at Liam with dreamy eyes, their hands still connected in a loving grip.

"I used to like this girl. Ashley." He confessed, he felt Fallon's grip slightly tighten then loosen as she took a deep breath.

"We were childhood friends and I always liked her. We started dating when I turned 16 and she was 15. We dated for two years, and on my 18th birthday, she ditched me. Well, cheated on me with some other dude from her new school.

It was the most hurtful feeling, ever."

Fallon listened patiently as she unconsciously leaned down to rest her head on his shoulder.

There was a comfortable silence before Fallon brought her head up and looked in his eyes.

"I'd never do that to you." She spoke in a whisper, her breath hitting Liam's parted lips as their eyes locked.

"Trust me."

"I do. I trust you."

---

A/N:-

I changed the book name because that one wasn't matching with the story.