𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒𑁍

Liam was worried. He wanted to follow her outside but Mr. David wouldn't let two students out at once.

He bounced his leg and tapped his fingers on the desk, nervousness eating at him.

What if Fallon started hating him? What if the staring contest was getting too much? What could've happened?

Questions clouded his mind and he was getting impatient. The class ended and Liam was out the door in a flash, he looked around for the blonde girl but she was nowhere to be seen.

On his way to the girls' washroom, he bumped into her 3 friends.

"Oh hey, Liam. Where's Fal?" Kirby asked.

"I dunno. She left the class in the middle and never came back. I'm looking for her now."

"What? Why? What happened? Do I need to kill you?" Sam glared menacingly, stepping closer but Kirby held him down.

"I swear I didn't do anything. We uhm- we were just staring at each other and then-" Liam blushed, scratching his neck.

Monica and Kirby shared smirks.

"Okay relax, she just probably freaked out because of you looking at her too much. She must have went to the washroom or home. I'll check." Monica concluded.

They all separated their ways to look for the girl.

Liam finally found her at the backyard, sitting on a cement pier with a tissue in her hand, her eyes were red. He rushed over to her.

"Hey! I was looking everywhere for you." He said breathless.

Fallon wiped her nose but didn't look him in the eye. He just sat down beside her, interlinking his fingers and sighed loudly.

"Did I do something?" He asked in a soft tone.

"No."

"Then why did you leave? Do you hate me looking at you?"

"No!" She said way too quickly.

"So?"

"I just got nervous. Nothing else."

Liam nodded, sighing and accepting the reply as he didn't want to push her too much. She'd open up when she wanted to.

"Okay."

He stood up to leave but Fallon softly called his name.

"I'm supposed to work on the assignment with Eric at the Cheerios. Wanna come?"

Liam beamed and nodded, stretching his palm for her to take.

A bit hesitant, but Fallon placed her hand on his, sparks flew and they both could feel the sensual feeling that surged through their bodies, into their veins.

The never-ending smiles returned, and both of them walked together.

---

Eric walked to their table with a frown.

"How are we supposed to work if you're boyfriend here keeps distracting you?" He gritted out, slopping down on the booth and slamming his bag on the table.

"He's not gonna distract anyone. He'll do his own work." Fallon replied. "We should start. The rain may start again, I gotta go before that."

Begrudgingly, Eric got his note book and books out while Fallon did the same.

They started working and Liam started doing his work as well. In an hour, he got up and brought coffee for the three of them, Fallon and his fingers touching while handing the coffee, their eyes met and they smiled.