HAYATI - 1

* Inserting Alarm ringing sound*

"Jungkook baby! wakie wakie it's time to wake up", the aloof Suga trying to speak in sweet tone just for his brother.

"Hyung, pls lemme sleep for 15 mins ", uttering this jungkook cover his whole body with a blanket

"Don't whine if you got late, he said he will come and pick you up by 8"., Suga said casually while smirking internally knows his brother will got up like a flash after mentioning him.

"What he? OMG I forgot"!!, uttering this jungkook ran away like a flash to get ready.

After gotten ready, jungkook shove the food into his mouth hastily , trying to avoid even more late.

When Jungkook heard the horn sound, he pushed the plate away and collecting his necessary school things ran towards the door , obviously after checking himself in the mirror

When he went near the door, he checked himself again and trying to level his breathing to avoid from any misconceptions.

By that time Suga rushed to him to give his lunchbox , jungkook thanked his hyung dramatically.

Jungkook opened the door and let himself out and walking slowly towards him shyly.

By seeing his lover, the smile blossomed in unknown person's face.

Jungkook came closer to him and didn't meet his eyes as he was feeling mousy after seeing his lover.

"Hey love, did you had your breakfast"? The unknown person called taehyung asked his love Jeon jungkook, while fixing his lover hair strands.

"Yes Hyung! What about you"? jungkook asked cutely with his big doe eyes.

"Yes bun and You look beautiful as always", taehyung flirted to his only lover. Jungkook blushed like everyday as he can't get tired of taehyung and his flirting

"Okay, Come on get into the car  otherwise we will be late for school", taehyung spoke after came out of his daze. Jungkook was too mesmerizing for his liking, he can't even concentrate in driving as the angel was sitting beside him.

Jungkook enjoying the sceneries through windows while smiling in delight thinking about his love and how lucky he is.

When car stopped in a signal, Taehyung for the first time of today , checking his lover outfit from top to bottom and thought in his mind His boobs look extra large today and also I love to grasp his thick thighs one day, I know that day is not at all long.

Before more perveted thought came into his mind, he diverted his mind.

Taehyung turned his vision away when jungkook look at him. Jungkook blushed at the thought that tae was sighting him when he looking at the other side.

Taehyung face palmed himself internally thinks what will jungkook thought about him if he keeps being perverted.

Not like the couple don't like intimacy. They just been in this relationship for 1 month . Jungkook didn't even passed the period of shuddering and feeling butterflies squirming in his tummy whenever tae is near him.

How can taehyung thinking about this sooner ? Eventhough they will committed for 1 year, jungkook will not accept to go for real intimacy. Jungkook is still child by heart. Tae knew it better than anyone else and so he agreed himself to wait for life.