INTRODUCTION

JEON JUNGKOOK :

JEON JUNGKOOK :

• Son of Mr.jeon and Mrs.jeon
•Age 19
• Biological little brother of Yoongi
• Came from Middle Class family
• Innocent , kind to everyone, obedient child , don't know the reality of the world
• Boyfriend of Taehyung
• Love his boyfriend more than anything in this world
• Best friends are jimin, eunwoo, yugeom

jeon•Age 19• Biological little brother of Yoongi• Came from Middle Class family• Innocent , kind to everyone, obedient child , don't know the reality of the world • Boyfriend of Taehyung • Love his boyfriend more than anything in this world• Best ...

KIM TAEHYUNG:

KIM TAEHYUNG:

• Son of Mr.Kim and Mrs.kim
• Future heir of Kim Enterprises
• Has rich parents who hold half of the city as their property
• Age: 21
• Has No siblings
• Friends circle : Hobi, jackson, seokjin,namjoon.
• His boyfriend jungkook is his life
• Hate his parents as they literally abandoned him with the maids.

SUGA a.k.a JEON YOONGI

Son of Mr and Mrs.jeon , protective brother of jungkook.
Age :25
In secret relationship with jimin , even jungkook doesn't know about their relationship
Being expressionless is his hobby
Jimin didn't tired of his personality even for a second

PARK JIMIN:

In secret relationship with Suga
Age :20
His parents are Mr and mrs.park, both are nice eventhough they are rich.
Loves jungkook as his own brother.

Kim seokjin:

Make others laugh is his motto
Sharing his crazy braincells with his parents.
Age: 23
Extremely extrovert
Yet to be married to mr.kim namjoon
Roast everyone if they touches his ego, not caring about who they are.

Kim namjoon:

Orphan
Working in Kim enterprises that's how he got to know about Kim taehyung.
Age: 27
Supports taehyung love life
Gonna married Kim seokjin

Mr and Mrs.kim

Mr.kim Daehyun And Mrs.Kim taeshi

We can feel dominant auro around Mr.kim everytime. Everyone fear for him. Also there is a rumour that he is a underground mafia leader but not proven.

Mrs Kim. Eventhough she is born as a lady, her parents never treat her like that. She gone to both male and female classes like traditional dance to karate .

Both Mr and Mrs Kim came from rich family. They tied their marriage by arranged. They both hate poor and middle class people as they think they are gold diggers and can do anything cheap for money.

Mr and Mrs.jeon

Mr. Jeon junghyung and mrs.jeon somin

They are sweetest. Mrs.jeon is two years elder than me.jeon. they tied their marriage by love. They live their happy life with their 2 sons and youngest sons is their world

They are financially stable and led a good rich life but Mr.jeon partner fooled him and flew to abroad. So mr.jeon got bankrupt and that lead to shut down his business . After some months he joined a normal employee in Kim enterprises. That lead the couple to not trust anyone easily.

I'll start to update this story from 5th of October

_______________

This may be seems like a every other story but every love moments described here will be different. I'll try to make it as much as real. This story will not show their fluffy love moments but also shows their struggles faced during their love.

I decided to write soft story, that's why I started to write this book. I haven't been in any relationship. So, I have written this book from what I saw and got info from my friends, I potrayed every love moments in this book to make it even more sweeter.

Give it a try definitely you will love this book. Keep reading and commenting. Don't vote if you don't like the chapter.