chapter 3: little niece

Talking: It's been sometime since I've seen a user of Ddraig Y goch.

Shouting: BOOST

Bold: Balance Breaker!!!

Mind: Time for further observation.

Action: *sweat drop*

General pov

Now that the meeting was currently now over Yasaka and Y/n were roaming around the building as The Leader of the west Yokai wanted Lady Hirume to meet someone.

Y/n: So tell me again whom I'm supposed to meet Yasaka is it someone perhaps important to you?

Yasaka: Oh just someone special in my life, don't worry You two will get along just fine she's harmless to you after all.

Y/n: Someone special Huh? I guess I could meet this person who's interested you for these many year's.

???: Okaa-san! Your here!!!

A Small Yokai Pounced and hugged Yasaka tightly as Y/n giggled slightly at this random occurrence. The smaller Girl noticed Y/n next to Yasaka and backed away 2ft behind her mother

???: Okaa-san! *points at Y/n in fear* Who is this?

Yasaka: She's an old friend of mine Kunou. *proceeds to pat her head* no need to threat sweetie she's like me in a way but more...

Y/n: I'm more similar in terms of body proportion and I guess your kinda right there *Scratching her neck* so your name is kunou correct?

Kunou: H-Hai!

Y/n laughed quietly and lowered herself downward as Kunou closed her eye's tightly suspecting she was going to receive a slap but shortly she felt a hand pat her head gently.

Kunou: H-Huh? *flutters her eyes open*

Y/n: There's no Need to be afraid of me Little one *smiles* I'm not that scary am I now?

Kunou: M-maybe... Only because its due to the amount of stories Mama use to tell Me about you, she mostly said that you are a scary individual 

Yasaka: they were just stories i made up about her kunou. she's rather optimistic at times. 

Y/n: Am i really that scary Yasaka-Chan? *pouts childishly* are my lavish yet exquisite looks that deceiving to your own daughter? 

Y/n pov 

i couldn't tell why but this having seen Yasaka have a child of her own especially kunou with all her cuteness made me slightly...jealous. i know i may have been in a deep slumber but seeing my best friend so happy it just made that feeling even worse for me. 

Y/n: what is this feeling. kunou i got a question to ask of you and please call Oba-san if you like.

Kunou: What is it O-Oba-san?

Y/N: That Hyoudou boy me and Yasaka just had a meeting with those devils included several minutes back. is he perhaps.....tainted by a god or magic his perversion appears to be similar to zeus?

Yasaka; Y/n. i think you've must've not understood that correctly. he isn't tainted by a god incarnate its just human nature to act like well that perverted. 

Y/N: In all of my years yasaka. I've never seen perversion go that low.

Yasaka: You'd be surprised at how the world changed due to perversion at time's Y/n everyone even everything except the planet were on changed.

Kunou: Okaa-sama! I want to ask you something quick!

Yasaka: Well what is it dear?

Kunou: Do you Like Oba-san?