Klaus was holding Hope watching his brothers search through books. Although he did have no idea what they were looking for. "What are y'all looking for exactly?"

"More security " Freya knew that with who they were and how many enemies her brothers had it was time for them to consider some other options for security. So she was trying to see if she could find a spell to use. 

"For what?" Klaus didn't see what was the point in them looking for better security he didn't think that no one was going to try and do anything with who they were. "We are the first vampires we don't need security."

Kol chuckled he was sure it was obvious why they were going to need extra security after all they didn't want anything to happen to Hope. "You're holding the reason we need security the last thing we need is for Hope to wander into the French quarter."

"So what you're going to use a mediocre protection spell." Klaus knew the French Quarter was filled with witches and they wanted to try a spell that someone could potentially take down.

Rebekah was sure that protecting Hope was the best idea for them rather them to have to fight everyone. "Well we want our niece to survive we don't want her learning the Mikaelson way only a few months old."'

"I don't see anything wrong with that."  Klaus didn't see anything with Hope learning their family way at this age.

"We do." Hayley did not want her daughter turning into a mini version of him she wanted her to be sweet and nice. 

"See this is the problem Nik you don't see anything wrong with it but we do." Rebekah knew that they could protect Hope and raise her right and also make sure to protect her and that making her home safe was going to be the first step.

"We have to be prepared for anything." Kol reminded he knew they were in New Orleans after all. And they needed to take every precaution to ensure that she would be safe.

"If you say so; no one is stupid enough to go against us." He knew that he had scared people into staying away.

"I like that they're being safe when it comes to Hope." Hayley loved that they were doing everything to make sure that Hope was going to be safe.

Klaus rolled his eyes still not understanding the big deal to this he would hurt anyone that went after his daughter after all. "Hope will be safe here we are the original family after all." 

Hayley looked over to the other siblings knowing that something was wrong. "What is his problem?"

Kol chuckled he knew exactly what was wrong and he found it hilarious how bad it was affecting Klaus.  "Caroline won't come to New Orleans alone and she can't get her friend to come with her."

Rebekah rolled her eyes and scoffed it was obvious why Elena wasn't coming yet after all there had just been a major change in their life. "Maybe because Elena just had a baby and she doesn't want to leave her."

Freya knew that had to be hard it was clear why she didn't want to leave. This was her daughter after all she couldn't just leave. "Imagine if you had to leave Hope you wouldn't be open to it."

"The Doppelganger is messing with my plans." Klaus just wanted Caroline to come and for that to happen Elena had to agree. And he didn't see that happening any time soon.

"Give her some time." Freya was sure there was going to be a point soon where she wanted a break and didn't want to be near her daughter. 

Rebekah also knew that her brother needed to stop talking about her like that. She was sure that she would had earned their respect already. "And you have to stop calling her the doppelganger she almost killed us she deserves to be called by her name."

"She is the only one that has come that close after all." Elijah knew that no one had ever come that close to be able to kill them.

"That is not something to be proud of." Hayley didn't get why they were acting like it was an achievement they had almost died. 

"It is when no one has ever got that close." Klaus knew that they were right about needing to give her some sort of credit. 

"Our mother was a part of it." Freya reminded she knew the story of how their mother had used Elena's blood to try and link and kill them. 

Klaus could care less about that she wouldn't have been able to do it without the doppelgangers blood. So therefore it was her win not their mother's. "And she wouldn't have been able to do it without Elena's blood."

Hayley wanted to make sure that she was clear that they were letting the woman that could potentially kill them live. "So you're telling me this girl can be behind all of your deaths and you let her live."

"No i killed her." Rebekah shrugged she had made sure that no one who could possibly kill them lived she was selfish after all.

Kol knew that wasn't just it she was literally only alive by chance. And now she was a vampire and not a danger to any of them. "But she had her fiance's blood in her and she turned and then started dating him and now she's engaged."

Rebekah smirked she had always found it funny that none of her brothers had went after this doppelganger. "I was surprised one of you didn't try and make a play at her. After all doppelgangers have always been your type."

"Do you want to be daggered?" Klaus couldn't believe she was actually bringing that up right now. 

"No." Rebekah didn't care if he didn't want to talk about it.

"Then never repeat it."

"Fine."

"Wait what just happened? What's the history with the doppelgangers." Freya asked she didn't get what the big deal with them was. 

Rebekah smirked knowing this was an interesting conversation she had always found it weird their obsession with the doppelgangers after all. "Klaus had Tatia, Elijah had Katerina or switched either way. They had the last two doppelgangers and Elena is the third."

"Oh."

That wasn't it she was also the nicest and the best doppelganger by far. "She is also the nicest one we have ever met besides the almost killing us thing. But Klaus did kill her and her aunt and threatened her friends and family for months so we did kind of have it coming."

"Ok."

"Rebekah!"

"What she asked." Her sister had asked and she had told her what she wanted to know. 

"They'll live let's find something."

"I'm going to put my daughter down let me know what you find." Klaus guessed if they were going to continue he would just leave them be.

"Alright."

Hayley looked to them still confused. "What was that about?"

"Caroline won't come down until Elena comes and Elena is not about to leave Damon and the baby. When she always wanted to be a mother nope not happening and he just pieced that together."

--

Hi everyone i would like to ask if y'alk would join my facebook group the link is in my profile conversations i am going to start posting spoilers and such there as well as new books that are to come i have already posted several pictures of new books I'm working on