Winter: Give me them please...

I complied but in my own way as once I gave them to her I took of my blazer and picked the girl up bridal style and then threw my blazer over her legs to cover her. She gripped onto my shirt as I did this.

Winter: Yah! Put me down! 

Y/n: You know you like it don't you Winter~ 

Winter: Shut up...

  Y/n: Ahh Why did you say that so quietly~ are you blushing princess~ 

Once I had reached the classroom with Winter in my arms she opened the door and I carried her over to Karina who was sat next to me on the back row while Winter was in front of us. Placing her down she couldn't hide her blush. 

Y/n: Here we are your Highness~ 

Winter: Here Unnie. 

Y/n: Not even gonna thank me for carrying you all the way here? And covering your legs while I did so? 

Karina: She doesn't have to thank you.

Y/n: It would be nice though.

Winter: Thank you Y/n. 

Y/n: Anytime princess.

Karina: Such a playboy. 

As I sat in my seat I decided to tease her. 

Y/n: Im only like this so I can get your attention.

Karina: Shut up. 

Y/n: It hurts when you ignore me Rina~ 

Karina: I said shut up.

Y/n: If you give me a kiss I might~ 

Karina: Im more likely to drink gone off milk for a year straight. 

Y/n: You can drink my milk if you want~

Karina: You are disgusting.

Y/n: Only for you.

Karina: And why is that?

Y/n: Simple. I love you~ 

Karina: Ew. 

Y/n: Hehehe~ 

Suddenly the back door to the class room door flew open to reveal my closest friends that swarmed over to me once they saw me.

Soobin: Y/n! How are you? Why didn't you come to the club with us?

Y/n: Shh~ you know we aren't legally aloud in there till we are twenty one and there are two student council members sat right here.

Yeonjun: Ahh they won't tell anyone they are soft.

Karina: Excuse me? 

Beomgyu: Ooh you made her mad~ 

Karina stood up to slap the boys however I got in front of them and grabbed her arms locking them by her sides while in process realising I was basically hugging my biggest enemy in the school.

Y/n: Forgive them this once for me Rina~

Karina: Just get off me. 

Once I released her the boys returned to their seats as our first class started. Math how fun of a way to start the day. Looking over to Rina while she was studying looked so funny to me the way her tongue slightly appeared from her mouth while she was focusing on taking notes and her seemingly constant need to clean her glasses made me giggle quietly as I watched her. She could feel my gaze however as she looked over to me with annoyance on her face as I smirked in response she began whispering to me.