"You are the worst."

At this point, Georgia is promising to herself that as soon as Dvalin shows his big, blue ass in the city, she was going to leave and never return. Venti can sort out his own shit and Charles can just assume that she got eaten or something and go back to running the Tavern without her as the  assigned 'Venti handler'.

"Awhh don't say that ~hic, you'll hurt my feelings"  Venti hiccuped in mock hurt as he slung a arm around her shoulders "I did save you after all, the least you can do is pay me back with a couple rounds of drinks"

Georgia sighed as she removed Venti's arm from her shoulder as she accessed the menu icon in her peripheral vision  "Well yeah, but your definition of 'a couple rounds' is enough to cripple the average Mondstadt alcoholic for life... and also my wallet..."

'This guy drank 30k worth of Mora, that's like at least £220 if my mora to butter ratio is correctGeorgia calculated as she make the withdrawal for the amount of Mora needed to pay for Venti's self destructive hobby. Looks like she had to bust open and grind a few Leyline Outcrops tomorrow to replenish tonight's loss.

If there was a silver lining on this whole situation, it would have to be the fact that whoever sent her here was 'generous' enough to implement some sort of scuffed, bootlegged version of the Genshin user interface to save her some troubles.

It's been at least month since Georgia seemingly dropped out of the sky and had almost broke her spine on a branch of Vennessa's tree where she was later found- and 'saved' by some immortal twink that wore an offensive amount of green. Georgia speculated that she may have hit her head a bit too hard on the way down due to the fact that ever since she had woken up in Mondstat's cathedral, she had some all too familiar  floating white icons that looked suspiciously like the UI inside a pretty popular game called Genshin Impact... Ah who was she kidding? She knew instantly when she saw the fully functioning map floating by the top left corner of her field of vision, that she had probably robbed the dream from some poor shut-in NEET and had somehow gotten herself isekai'ed inside the game. She wasn't an idiot, and she most certainly wasn't some generic anime protagonist who would accidentally build a harem without noticing- Georgia, for one, had a personality for fucks sake.

However, despite the unusual circumstances, Georgia would be lying if she said that she wasn't settling down comfortably in the city of Mondstadt. After getting some S-tier medical treatment from Barbara, she had met up with the acting Grandmaster of Mondsadt to discuss her situation and her rather unorthodox form of arrival to Mondstadt. It wasn't everyday that some random foreign girl will crash land into a historical national landmark, so the questioning from the knights was pretty much more or less understandable.

Even so,  Georgia was pretty sure that Kaeya (the sexy bastard), had most likely still found her pretty suspicious which was rather evident through his excessive lurking behind essentially every corner when ever she ventured out to the main shopping district or had left the city gates.  In any case, a month has passed since then and the surveillance of her movements had come to a grinding halt after Kaeya more or less just figured out that she was practically harmless toward the city and it's citizens and that she wasn't going to be a repeat of the Black Fire incident from a while back ago, which once again, was pretty understandable.

Since then, her first month of living in another world had passed in a blur as the hectic nature of her arrival had slowly but surely calmed down. She joined the adventures guild, befriended the local God and she think she might have almost been kidnapped by the Fatui but Georgia doesn't really like to talk about that.