Chapter 11: The Elephant Love Medley

Chapter 11: The Elephant Love Medley Anna's POV

I had a mental breakdown. I ran to my apartment, tears pouring down my face, and screamed into a pillow. The Singoff, he knew I couldn't resist that. But I wouldn't g; I had to protect him. But he knew me and knew that this disguise was bullshit. I pulled out my phone and saw that Lindsey texted me.

[Please come to the Sing-Off. Don't leave me alone with my brother.] Dammit. I texted her back.

[Fine but you're picking me up}

[^w^] Great Anna, I thought to my self. You are such an idiot... On the bright side you get to wear your dress. I went to my closet and grabbed my dress. It was mostly silver but had a purple belt and purple on the bottom. The only sleeves it had was some thin purple cloth. I had no idea why I bought it because I was not girly at all but this dress was so beautiful I got it right away. I put it on and it reached the floor. I had purple hells on with it. I put my hair in a halo braid with a strand of fake rhinestones braided with it. I put a little bit of purple eyeshadow and looked in the mirror. I smiled. The dress looked better now than when I first tried it on, probably because its been a year since I bought it. Now my curves were more evident and the dress seemed to glitter in the light. I felt like... well a princess.

I walked out and into the lobby to go meet Lindsey. Guess who was there....

"Anna?" I heard Thor ask. I got a bunch of weird stares. I ran out saying ow because of the heels. I got into Lindsey's car and we drove to the Sing-Off.

The Sing-Off was a big thing. Every year, an anonymous person rented out the college stadium for this. Jason and I were always welcomed at all times to sing. We got there and Lindsey tricked me. She said out seats were through a door and I was suddenly on the stage with guess who..... Jason. He smiled.

"I'm leaving," I stated.

"All you need is love," Jason sang.

"Please don't start that again," I said a British accent escaping my lips.

"All you need is love."

"A girl has got to eat. She'll end up on the streets."

"All you need is love."

"Love is just a game," I sang. Then the music came on.

"I was made for loving you baby. You were made for loving me," Jason sang.

"The only way you're loving me baby is to pay a lovely fee."

"Just one night. Just one night."

"Theres no way cause you can't pay."

"In the name of love, one night in the name of love."

"You crazy fool I won't give into you," I sang as I began to walk off the stage.

"Don't leave me this way. Oh, I can't survive without your sweet love. Oh, baby don't leave me this way." I stopped and saw Loki. I couldn't hurt Jason and I would either way. I turned around and sang.

"You think that people would have enough with silly love songs."

"I look around me and see it isn't so." Jason smirked.

"Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs."

"And whats wrong with that. I'd like to know, cause here I go." Jason spun me around fast. "Love lifts us up where we belong. Where eagles fly. On a mountain high."

"Love makes us act like we are fools. Throw our lives away for a happy day." I sang again and walked off the stage. I grabbed the door nob.

"We can be heroes." Dammit. I let go of the doorknob.

"Just for one day," we sang together. I walked back on stage. "You, you will be me," I sang.

"I already am," he said/laughed.

"And I... I'll drink all the time," I said.

"We should be lovers," he sang again.

"We can't do that." I turned away from him.

"We should be lovers and that's a fact," he pulled me close to his body.

"Well nothing will keep us together," I sang now smiling.

"We can steal time," he said.

"Just for one day," we sang together. "We can be heroes forever and ever. We can be heroes."

"Because I will always love you," Jason sang and I sang the same thing.

"How wonderful life is now you're in the world." I sang last and he kissed me. I kissed back. I didn't care that Loki was watching, I didn't care that the Avengers were watching, I didn't even care the hundreds of people watching. Kissing him made all the problems in the world melt away. It was just him and me, kissing to forget.

I walked backstage. Loki pushed me up against the wall.

"You can't just do what you're told. Can you?" I looked at him and did not show my fear. He pressed his hand against on my arm. I got a feeling of coldness running through my body except that spot burned. Tears fell from the pain. Loki smirked and whispered to me. "Your ignorance just cost you your soul." He dropped me and I collapsed. I look at my arm where he held me and there was a blue hand print. Then the pain was to much and I passed out.

*_______Jason's POV______*

I saw Anna unconscious on the ground.

"Anna!" I screamed and shook her. "Wake up!" She didn't. She had a blue handprint on her arm, Loki. There were only six people that could help her. She wouldn't like this but she couldn't tell me what to do now. I ran on the stage, looking straight at them. "Anna's hurt please come help!" I said into a microphone. They sat still not moving. "GOD DAMMIT! IF LOKI HIRED HER WHY WOULD HE KILL HER BEFORE SHE DID THE FREAKING JOB UNLESS HE MMMADE HER AND SHE SAID SHE WOULDN'T?!?!?!" I screamed. They looked at me strangely. But they knew I had a point. And they went back stage to see what was wrong. Thor looked freaked out.

"Frost giants do this often," he stated. I nodded. I knew this was bad.

Ok so here you go. The plot twist will b in the next one. Ok look up the elephant love medley. Vote and comment.... BYEZ!