Chapter One: You're Mad

Chapter 1: You're Mad Anna's POV

"You're mad!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I am, but you are too," he said still smirking.

"How am I mad?"

"No sane person would come here." I looked down. He was right. I should've listened to Jason. "Don't feel bad," he said again. "You just saved me from looking for you; if I didn't need you you would be dead already."

"I am not killing Thor. Many reasons why. First of all, I can't. Second, I actually like him. And third, I don't have a death wish."

"It's not a request; it is a demand." He took a step towards me.

"And what makes you think I will follow this demand?" I questioned.

"I was hoping you would ask that." His smile widened. "If you don't kill Thor; I will kill that lover boy of yours."

"He's not my lover," I told Loki back. "If anything he's my brother."

"You still care for him, correct? Because if you don't I could find someone else and kill him." He had me. He had me in a place I never wanted to be. He had me helpless, blackmailed, without a choice, and I always had a way out except for now.

"Fine," I whispered.

"What?"

"Fine,I'll do it alright!" I yelled. He smiled again. I tried to get into his thoughts, but he had put up walls. Then a severe pain appeared in my head. I held it in my hand and almost yelped in pain.I regained myself. "I have one question Loki. What makes you think that I, a thirteen year old girl, can kill a god?" He smirked and said,

"You'll find out soon enough." Clouds in the sky swirled."It looks like your victim is coming. And don't try to run from this.... I'll be watching." He disappeared. The clouds in the sky threatened to become a tornado. Jason came out.

"Anna! Are you okay?" he asked. I then realized that I was shaking and that my color had drained from fear.

"In the forest!" I screamed over the wind now building up. "I'll explain in there!" We ran into the forest with him and explained everything, except Loki calling him lover boy. That would've been hawkward. Ok Anna, how could you use geeky humor right now?!

"Two things," he started. "One, I told you so. Two, you didn't have to do that for me."

"Of course I did," I told him. "You're the only person who's ever cared for me." He rolled hi eyes.

"Please don't make this a chick flick," he said. I laughed at him. I heard a thud; I looked up from the bush that was concealing us. It was Thor. In all I could've every imagined him being. He had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes that sparkled the right way. He was wearing silver armor with a long red cape.

"Who is here?" he asked. He sounded much more gentler than Loki, but if I pissed him off; I would be dead meat. I ducked under the bush. I signaled forJason to go. He used his ninja skills to move without notice. I hid my sword under the bush. I hoped Thor wouldn't find me. I wasn't ready for this at all. "Who is here?" he asked again with a hint of annoyance in his voice. I held my breath, and thought he had left. I sighed in relief. Then I was pulled from the bush. I almost screamed, but stopped myself. "Who are you?" he asked.

"Ummmmm......" I said.

"Who are you?" he repeated. I was too scared to say anything.

*____________Thor's POV_________*

I landed with a thud. I looked around, and just sensed someones presence.

"Who is here?" I asked. There was no answer, but I heard some leaves move. Then I heard it. A high-pitched sounded that sounded like my hammer when I moved it, but it wasn't my hammer. "Who is here?" I asked again voice raising. There was no answer, so I thought it was just my imagination. I began to walk away when I heard a sigh of relief. I walked back to where I heard it and grabbed the person behind the bush. It was a teenage girl. She looked scared. She had pale skin, blue eyes, and brunette hair. She was tall for the girls of this planet, but didn't even hit my shoulders.