Chapter 5: Airplanes

Chapter 5: Airplanes Anna's POV

"That was so fun!" I yelled. We were walking down the streets, still in our costumes. We needed a place to stay, but no money, that was in our motel room.

"Yeah, I know," Jason said. We kept walking. It was like seven o'clock and getting a little to cold for this dress.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked him. He pulled out his wallet.

"I swiped it before I went into ninja mode." I took the wallet from him. Its all the money we had ever earned in our life. It covered food, shelter, clothes, fun, and most of all music. What how did you think I got a hundred something thousand songs. I counted the money.

"Wow, ten thousand dollars," I said to myself. "Tomorrow we get some more clothes, because this is all we got," I said referring to our costumes.

"I think we look sexy," Jason said. I playfully pushed him. I looked up in the sky.

"Hey look! A shooting star!" I said pointed to a plane.

"That's an airplane," Jason pointed out. We looked at each other. And smiled; we had the same idea.

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I can really use a wish right now, a wish right now, wish right now. Can we airplanes in the night sky are like shooting star? I can really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now." I sang out. He just looked at me. Our lives aren't just a sci-fi movie; it's also Glee. We will sing randomly at random times, because we're just that awesome.

"Yeah, I could use a dream or a genie or a wish, to go back to a place more simpler than this. And after all the party and the smashing and crashing and all the glints and the glam and the fashion in all the pandaemonium and all the madness there comes a time where you fade to the blackness. And when you staring at the phone in your lap and you hoping but those people never call you back. But that's just how the story unfolds, you get another hand soon after you fold and when your plans unravel in the sand. What would you wish for if you had one chance? So airplane, airplane, sorry I'm late. I'm on my way so don't close that gate. And if I don't make that I'll switch my flight and I'll be right back at it at the end of the night," Jason rapped. He was amazing at rapping. Better at singing, but you know, singing was my part in the song.

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I can really use a wish right now, a wish right now, wish right now. Can we airplanes in the night sky are like shooting star? I can really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now." I sang again.

"Somebody take me back to the days, before this was a job, before I got paid, before whatever mattered what I had in my bank. Back when I was trying to get in that subway. And back when I was rapping for the hell of it, but nowadays; we rapping the state reavalates. I'm guessing if we can make some wishes out of airplanes maybe, yo, maybe I'll go back to the days. Before the politics we call the rap games. And back when no one listened to my mixed tape. And back before I tried to cover all my slang. But this for the dedicated, What's up Bobby Ray? So can I get a wish to end the politics and get back to the music that started this shit? So here I stand and again i say maybe we can make some wishes out of airplanes." he finished. He smiled as I sang my chorus again.

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I can really use a wish right now, a wish right now, wish right now. Can we airplanes in the night sky are like shooting star? I can really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now." I finished the song off. Then it started raining. i smiled at him. He rolled his eyes. I love.................. the rain...... Yep I was defiantly about to say the rain.

*__________Jason's POV_________*

She has the voice of an angel. When we sing together, we're connected. I know it sounds really corny, but its true. She sounds like Florence from Florence and the Machine, Adele, and Barbra Streisand all rolled up in an incredible singer of awesomeness.

"Let's go," I said to her.

"Ok," she said. Rain running down her face. She was humming the song that we just sang.

"Remember the song you made up?" I asked her.

"Which one?" she asked back.

"I'm Thor and I Know It ((lyrics to that on the next page))," I said with my classic smirk.

"Jackass," she mumbled. We got to the motel.

"I'm going to bed," she told me.

"Goodnight," I told her.

In the middle of the night, Anna started screaming. I grabbed her flaring arms by the wrists.

"Anna! Anna! Wake up; it's only a dream!" I yelled. Her eyes snapped open. She took a deep breath; she was covered with sweat. She wasn't crying though. She is a very tough girl.

"I'm fine," she said. I nodded.

"Go back to sleep," I told her. "My ninja skills will protect you." She laughed at me.

*________Thor's POV_________*

All the Avengers were getting annoyed. We couldn't find Anna anywhere. Natasha was yelling at Tony to find her. Tony was yelling at Natasha for yelling at him, and then Clint started to yell at Tony for yelling at Natasha. Steve and I were sitting back, absorbing the madness. I finally broke it up.

"THIS IS NOT HELPING ANYTHING!" I screamed on top of them. They all looked at me weirdly. "The girl is the only clue to finding my brother, and standing here, yelling at each other, isn't helping anything." They looked down guiltily. It started to rain; it wasn't me, and it wasn't normal. "She's close."

"How do you know?" Steve asked.

"The rain," I said gesturing towards it.

"Great we'll find her in no time," Tony said sarcastically.

How you liked it? Sorry if the lyrics aren't 100% accurate, I didn't have any wifi to check it on the Internet. Anyway, can you guys guess what Anna's so scared about....... Haha you'll never see it coming. So who wants to hear I'm Thor and I Know It. The Avengers Rock Anthem was so liked I decided to do another one. ok please vote and comment. Peace!