Chapter 4-Party Day

------KAYLEE'S POINT OF VIEW------
------6:30AM------

I woke up as Chase walked into my room carrying a tray.

"Morning. I made you breakfast," Chase said as he walked in.

"Morning. It smells really good," I said while starting to sit up.

"Well I hope it's good. I tried to make some pancakes, but I don't know how well I did, this was only my 10th time making them."

"They are good, actually."

"That's a first for me."

"That's not surprising."

"Well then."

I finished eating then Chase took the tray back out to the kitchen and I changed and did my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked out to the front room and Chase was sitting on the couch already changed from his pajamas. I went and sat down by him and he pulled me closer to him.

"Stand up a minute," Chase said, so I stood up. "Spin around. Ok you can sit down now."

"Really? you could have just made me do that when I walked in here," I said as I sat down.

"I know. You look nice though, and I have never see you in a dress before, but wow."

"Thanks," I said as I turned on the news.

"Anything for my girl." Well then Chase.

We sat around and watched tv for a while.

------11:30AM------

"What do you want for lunch?" Chase asked.

"Umm, how about Popeye's? I've never been there," I said, looking at restaurants near Moorseville.

"Sure. How long of a drive is it?"

"18 minutes, 9 miles, with current traffic that is."

"Well let's go then."

"Ok," I did as we got up.

We walked out to Chase's truck and headed to Popeye's.

------11:55AM------

We got to Popeye's and went inside. We ordered our food and sat down at one of the tables and waited for the food to come. We got our food and we ate and talked.

"This is really good," I said.

"Yeah it is."

"After this could we go to Cold Stone Creamery?"

"Yeah, I want some ice cream anyways."

"Ok."

We finished eating and headed over to Cold Stone Creamery.

------12:35PM------

We got to Cold Stone and we got our ice cream and put all of the toppings on that we wanted and went and found a table to sit at. We shared our ice cream and talked.

"I've been in this area for 3 years and I haven't been to even a fourth of the restaurants," I said.

"Wow. Maybe I'll start taking you places more," Chase said with a mouthful of ice cream.

"That will work," I said as I stole some of Chase's ice cream.

"Hey," Chase said as he took some of my ice cream, "that's was mine, ya know."

"I know, but now you took some of mine so we are even."

"True. Well I'm done with mine but your not."