39

Note (MUST READ!!!!):
I added a scene at the previous chapter, and I beg of you to please reread 38 again. 

.

A girl was hiding by herself in the shoe lockers, near the entrance of the building. She leaned on the lockers, slightly glancing outside. The school was almost empty now, the remaining students were either in the classrooms, and none of them were near the entrance or gate. 

But there was a couple, the guy helping out his girlfriend to stand up just so they could leave the school. It was a sight for sore eyes. The girl's expression was dark, it was more unpleasant since the guy was actually her close friend. 

"It was the right moment... I planned it right and I did everything perfectly. Yet, why is nothing going my way?" She mumbled to herself, biting her nails in anxiety and frustration. That's right... she planned everything. 

She made sure that an emergency meeting would be held, she made sure their class representative would leave early, she made sure that their class representative would ask Oikawa to attend the meeting for him, and leave Oikawa with no choice but to let his girlfriend go home first. She predicted that his girlfriend would leave because it was a busy day. She predicted that his girlfriend would ride her bike on the way home... and later, get into a huge accident. 

She planned everything flawlessly, just so it could go her way. 

But why?!

Why won't that bitch just leave Oikawa alone?! Can't she see that she's holding him back?! 

That beautiful, kind and talented Oikawa... is such a waste on a girl like her! That's why she'll do anything... anything for Oikawa to be completely free from chains like that bitch. 

.

Irrelevant beings <3

11:22 pm

itstoorubitch created a group chat, Irrelevant beings.

itstoorubitch added sa2ki_, mary_thedoll, its_reeiii, takahirodesu, matt_sun, and i.haji_me to the group chat.

itstoorubitch
Respond, I know y'all are spending time
here in Insta right now.

i.haji_me
I'm surprised you're awake at this hour. 

matt_sun
Is there something going on or something?

sa2ki_
I can't believe he just put two somethings in
one sentence.

sa2ki_
BTW, why the fuck am I here?

mary_thedoll
Hey, Tamiko's not in this group chat. Only
means you want to discuss something about
Tamiko...?

its_reeiii
Now this is surprising. I'm about to study for a
long quiz, but I guess I'll give you some time. 

takahirodesu
As if you actually do self study.

its_reeiii
Hey! That's mean! I do self study, when I have
nothing to do. 

mary_thedoll
And your schedule is packed. 

its_reeiii
...

itstoorubitch
Yeah, it's got something to do about Tamiko.
Do you guys have spare time tomorrow?