12

Note:
Forgive me for not knowing player #8, #9, #10, #11, #14, and #15's names. I observed some Seijoh scenes and they are some guys, who are subs with Yahaba. I only know the three other third years. I'll include them all, because I feel like that's how it's suppose to be. Please bear with me >.<!

§|§|§

Finally, Golden Week Training is here. Time flew fast huh.

Coach Mizoguchi arranged everything to make sure the eight (including Tamiko) third years enjoy their last training camp together. With enough connections, he rented a whole gym for the six day and borrowed a beach house near the gym and the beach.

Sadly, a lot of them didn't attend, because they had plans. There's about 18 players and 1 manager, plus the non-club member and two coaches. 22 people in total. There are a lot of them but they could fit well in the beach house.

However, they must travel in the bus for an hour straight. It's been 55 minutes since they left and they are close to their destination.

"Tamiko-senpai. I've been meaning to ask." Yahaba suddenly mentioned, breaking the silence between them. "Nani?" Tamiko asked.

"How do you write your name in Kanji actually?"

With one question, they all suddenly thought of it. Yeah... he's right. Tamiko is an unusual name. They all thought and suddenly heard a chuckled from the back, she was sitting between Oikawa and Hanamaki. She brought out her pencil and small note book from her bag and wrote it.

She turned it to them.

"In Kanji, it's written like this, which means 'child of the people' " She explained first and pointed the text, "民子". "And can also be written like this," she pointed another text, "多美子". "... which means 'many, beauty, child', therefore 'child of many beauties'." She continued. They stared at it, and let out a small oh. She smiled and pointed.

"We're here!" Coach Mizoguchi announced as the bus stops. Because of that, Tamiko glances at the window along with the others. And her eyes widened at the familiar scenery and place. She quickly got up from her seat and went outside before anyone could even take their eyes off the beach.

Her smile widen. It's just like before! She thought as she faced the bus. Everyone was walking out of the bus, so is Coach Mizoguchi. "Sugoi! Sugoi! Sugoi! It felt like forever since I last went here!" She cheered in happiness. They looked at her, curiously. She's been here? They thought.

She faced the team. "I'm gonna great someone in the food stalls first! TOORU!You handle my things please!" She said, and saluted a goodbye before jump the rock and thick fence to the level of the beach. They looked at her in worry and surprise.

What the hell?! Aren't you suppose be our manager here?! They thought.

Yes. That's their reaction. They didn't even check if she was okay from that jump and fall.

"Tamiko-senpai has been here before?" Watari asked, exactly when Ran went out of the other bus and heard it. She smiled.

"Yup. My mother's younger sister, Reina Takebayashi, owns a food restaurant, and some of the beach houses here too. Back at middle school, every training camp, Tamiko-neechan, Mari-neechan and Rei-neechan would come here in their bikes. It became a tradition until they became third years." Ran mentioned, and they looked at her in surprise.